Thailand continues to show off its beauty

webfact

By The Nation

800_dea8b9cedc0d214.jpg?v=1574141006

Peerachada “Ploy” Khunrak was crowned the queen of the night on Sunday at the Face of Beauty International 2019 pageant in Manila.

%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A2%20%

Ploy was also recognized with the titles Miss APC Smile, Miss People’s choice and Best in Swimsuit. Her confidence and grace won over the judges who placed her over Alina Mikhalchuk (Russia), Meghan Pearl (South Africa), Man-Jung Kao (Taiwan), and Sabrina Peretto (Brazil).

%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%AA%E0%

%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%9B%E0%

%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A2%20%

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/lifestyle/30378495

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-11-20

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Thai female beauty is real, but what they show off is almost never Thai beauty. 

The girls almost always either look mixed ethnicity (half Farang) or look entirely manufactured in a doctor's office (fake nose, lips, cheeks, breasts, ect.).

These women look nothing like Thais look

51 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

The girls almost always either look mixed ethnicity (half Farang) or look entirely manufactured in a doctor's office (fake nose, lips, cheeks, breasts, ect.).

Well considering genetics and environment, what do "Thais look like" then ?

This should be good for 10-pages of triggered Thai Visa posters.

"I see 50 girls like that at the mall or on my way to work"

"She's probably a ladyboy"

"My wife (insert picture here) is so much better looking"

"Not eve real. Just full of plastic and filler"

"She's not even 100% Thai"

"I wouldn't kick her out of bed"

"Look at them all. Not one of them is remotely attractive"

2 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Well considering genetics and environment, what do "Thais look like" then ?

I think you know. 

The majority of the country are brown people, not Chinese admixture or half Farang. They naturally have certain features common to the Southeast Asian phenotypes, such as smaller bodies (and breasts) and moderately wide and short noses, for example. 

What Thais represent to the world in these beauty pageants is actually a deeply embarrassing acknowledgement of how they desire to see themselves and how thr want the world to see them - despite the tens of millions of Thais who look almost nothing alike. 

It is a pathology in the country they are showing the world. 

It says "Look at us. Most of us don't like the way we actually look. So we represent to you how we wish we looked." 

It's sad because the native Thais are often gorgeous. 

NrKMy9U.jpg.30a08629ea1ef1684e358024c0af2ae8.jpg

23 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

The majority of the country are brown people, not Chinese admixture or half Farang. They naturally have certain features common to the Southeast Asian phenotypes, such as smaller bodies (and breasts) and moderately wide and short noses, for example. 

Maybe its the sun ????

3 hours ago, kevin612 said:

If you don’t show off your beauty or body at the young age, when do you show off? Nobody interested to observe an old lady.

My "old lady" looks pretty darn good at 46.

(Sorry, no, I won't post a picture)

5 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

The whole place is one big fake so no surprise the people are too.

4 hours ago, kevin612 said:

If you don’t show off your beauty or body at the young age, when do you show off? Nobody interested to observe an old lady.

So what was all the BS on the Dolly Parton post last week?   LOL

Thai women are a little bit like base cocktails, add a little mixer and the results are fantastic. Most Asian women are beautiful. On returning to the UK recently it is very noticeable the difference of average girls/women walking in the street. Now that is one thing I miss about Thailand. 

11 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

You mean they look nothing like the farm raised square jawed flat nosed beauties you pick up in Nana?

Archived