Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

Thailand continues to show off its beauty

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Well considering genetics and environment, what do "Thais look like" then ?

I think you know. 

 

The majority of the country are brown people, not Chinese admixture or half Farang. They naturally have certain features common to the Southeast Asian phenotypes, such as smaller bodies (and breasts) and moderately wide and short noses, for example. 

 

What Thais represent to the world in these beauty pageants is actually a deeply embarrassing acknowledgement of how they desire to see themselves and how thr want the world to see them - despite the tens of millions of Thais who look almost nothing alike. 

 

It is a pathology in the country they are showing the world. 

 

It says "Look at us. Most of us don't like the way we actually look. So we represent to you how we wish we looked." 

 

It's sad because the native Thais are often gorgeous. 

NrKMy9U.jpg.30a08629ea1ef1684e358024c0af2ae8.jpg

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... situation was oh so much more desirable 30~40 years ago 

 

no one else carried that same beauty tinge... a deep greenish-olive shade that no pallette could replicate...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

The majority of the country are brown people, not Chinese admixture or half Farang. They naturally have certain features common to the Southeast Asian phenotypes, such as smaller bodies (and breasts) and moderately wide and short noses, for example. 

 

Maybe its the sun 🙂

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dcnx said:

She’s gorgeous.

With fake boobs ...

 

But as a producer says in " The Deuce " , an American serie that will never be broadcast in Thailand :

big breasts sell better " ..😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Where's the swimsuit photo then?

Think I've found it, and agree she looks better in the swimsuit.

 

58749263_2170391683079267_6661937177418530816_o.jpg

She would certainly float well !

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kevin612 said:

If you don’t show off your beauty or body at the young age, when do you show off? Nobody interested to observe an old lady.

My "old lady" looks pretty darn good at 46.

 

(Sorry, no, I won't post a picture)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

Thai female beauty is real, but what they show off is almost never Thai beauty. 

 

The girls almost always either look mixed ethnicity (half Farang) or look entirely manufactured in a doctor's office (fake nose, lips, cheeks, breasts, ect.).

 

These women look nothing like Thais look

 

 

The whole place is one big fake so no surprise the people are too.

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Where's the swimsuit photo then?

Think I've found it, and agree she looks better in the swimsuit.

 

58749263_2170391683079267_6661937177418530816_o.jpg

She'd look a lot better out of it !   LOL

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kevin612 said:

If you don’t show off your beauty or body at the young age, when do you show off? Nobody interested to observe an old lady.

So what was all the BS on the Dolly Parton post last week?   LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thai women are a little bit like base cocktails, add a little mixer and the results are fantastic. Most Asian women are beautiful. On returning to the UK recently it is very noticeable the difference of average girls/women walking in the street. Now that is one thing I miss about Thailand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

Thai female beauty is real, but what they show off is almost never Thai beauty. 

 

The girls almost always either look mixed ethnicity (half Farang) or look entirely manufactured in a doctor's office (fake nose, lips, cheeks, breasts, ect.).

 

These women look nothing like Thais look

 

You mean they look nothing like the farm raised square jawed flat nosed beauties you pick up in Nana?

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

You mean they look nothing like the farm raised square jawed flat nosed beauties you pick up in Nana?

 

 

No 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...