PM promotes World Toilet Day, and Domestic Violence Awareness Month

webfact

PM promotes World Toilet Day, and Domestic Violence Awareness Month

c11f27057f59b9e65298ba8029cfbd35_small.jpg

BANGKOK (NNT) - Prior to the Cabinet’s meeting, Prime Minister and Minister of Defence Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha has taken the time to observe promotional exhibitions by government agencies ahead of their campaigns and activities.

One of interest, was the Ministry of Public Health’s activities to draw attention to World Toilet Day on 19th November every year. It tackles the global sanitation crisis; along with World AIDS Day on 1st December each year. The Prime Minister put on a ribbon signifying the power to stop AIDS, and encouraged the general public to practice safe sex by wearing condoms. At this exhibition, the staff demonstrated how to correctly measure condom size by measuring the wearer’s wrist.

The Prime Minister then observed a promotional exhibition for the 9th Celebration of Silk, Thai Silk Road to the World event, which will be taking place on 23rd November. The Prime Minister took the opportunity to urge all sides to help end domestic violence.

The Cabinet has selected November as national Domestic Violence Awareness Month, promoting the concept of safe and violence-free homes and society, and a zero-ignorance and zero-tolerance approach to violence. The Prime Minister has asked all sides to help reduce violence and conflicts at home and in Thai society generally, urging all to help by contributing good and selfless actions.

nnt.jpg

2 hours ago, webfact said:

At this exhibition, the staff demonstrated how to correctly measure condom size by measuring the wearer’s wrist.

All very well measuring it, then try finding one the right size in Thailand. Every time I've tried a Thai condom it's pinged off and dissapeared behind the curtain.

Main reason you see so many luk krungs around.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

promoting the concept of safe and violence-free homes and society, and a zero-ignorance and zero-tolerance approach to violence.

Has he no sense of irony?  Thai men beat up their women with impunity; Thai army/police have usurped the rule of law.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The Cabinet has selected November as national Domestic Violence Awareness Month

How can he declare that knowing the violence related to the Malay-Muslim insurgency?

Nov. 1: Insurgents detonate car-bomb at Pattani police station

Nov. 5: Ranger stabbed by assailant linked to insurgents in Narathiwat

Nov. 6: 15 dead, 5 injured in Yala shootout

Nov. 8: Rights group calls on government to stop arming civilians in Deep South

Nov. 16: Aging couple shot dead by suspected insurgents in Pattani

Nov. 20: Three policemen injured by blast in Thailand's Narathiwat province

1 hour ago, Radar501 said:

I always thought that penis size was directly proportional to hand size until I saw the Statue of David.

Or maybe Michaelangelo wasn't required to carve things to scale.

'David'_by_Michelangelo_Fir_JBU002.jpg

Fair go it was bloody freezing when he posed for this.

Maybe for world toilet day they can teach Thai males how to properly use a urinal. 

Spoiler: You don’t lean against the filthy thing with your body while you pee. You don’t need to touch it despite having a small one, it’s made to accommodate everyone.

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

I'm surprise that world toilet day was not declared as a holiday and a day or rest for the people of this country to take a moment, seat on their toilets and contemplate the meaning of life...

Followed thru' with a motion to the music "always look on the bright side of life" 

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

PM promotes world toilet day.... But where is Ole Fatty?

Silly me he was there but got caught short again.????

Ole Fatty was on the toilet.

He was appropriately thinking, "oh sh*t, I hate this job but the pay is so good".

Thailand celebrates World Dunny Day.

Which reminds me; did the Thai politicians who screamed long and loud ever get those bidet ass sprays that were forgotten when the parliamentary toilets were built? 

If they cannot even manage to plan a toilet properly how on earth can they plan a high speed rail link?

MPTOILET_New-Header-696x392.jpg

Archived