My black list will finish in 25 November..

My blacklist will finish in 25 this month...and my flight will be in 26 this month...I have kids there ..I not see them 3 years...that is why I hurry up...so they will not refuse my application if I apply for tourist Visa now?

Edited by Hicham
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

They will issue a visa even longer before the day your ban from entering the country ends.

The problem that could occur is with the pre screening the airline will do before boarding your flight might show you are still banned unless immigration has removed it from your records.

So..they will give me Visa if my flight will be after the blacklist finish?

2 minutes ago, Hicham said:

My blacklist will finish in 25 this month...and my flight will be in 26 this month...I have kids there ..I not see them 3 years...that is why I hurry up...so they will not refuse my application if I apply for tourist Visa now?

They will issue it unless they notice your banned stamp if you have not gotten a new passport yet.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hicham said:

why don't you get a visa to take care of your kids?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hicham said:

So..they will give me Visa if my flight will be after the blacklist finish?

Getting the visa will not be a problem.

Boarding your flight to here could be a problem if immigration has not removed the ban from their database.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Getting the visa will not be a problem.

Boarding your flight to here could be a problem if immigration has not removed the ban from their database.

Maybe I need to go to immigration office for clear my blacklist before enter ...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hicham said:

Maybe I need to go to immigration office for clear my blacklist before enter ...

Not sure how you could go to Thai immigration without being here.

They may of fixed their system now. When it first started bans with an end date did not automatically go away.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

You still didn't answer my question. What did you do to get blacklisted for 3 years???

I think it probably was for an overstay. Many people got a a unpleasant surprise 3 years ago after new overstay rules went into effect.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure how you could go to Thai immigration without being here.

They may of fixed their system now. When it first started bans with an end date did not automatically go away.

Ok for explain...I book my ticket in 26 November I must to flight...it mean after my blacklist will finish..my blacklist will finish in 25 November...

And I change my passport already...

The question is.: 

If I go to ask for Visa in next tomorrow...embassy will give me give me visa ? 

If they give me visa..and I flight in 26 November ...I know that I must to go office immigration in the airport for interview and remove my blacklist...because the blacklist will end in 25 ..and I will be in the airport in 26 November...

18 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

why don't you get a visa to take care of your kids?

I have a problem...document of my kids there...I divorced already and can't contact them mom...and my account bank is not active...I need active it and put money 400000 baht too...that is why I need to go for prepare for non O visa

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Farangwithaplan said:

Why not fly to Cambodia or Laos or Malaysia and travel in by land. I assume you are not blacklisted from those countries.

Then the airline will have no issues with you boarding a plane.

UbonJoe, if this sort of talk in my post is not permitted, please delete it.

I'm in Malaysia...I come for apply Visa...but my flight in 26 November...my blacklist will finish in 25 November...that is why I want hurry and apply for Visa next tomorrow for get it in 25 November then I can flight in 26 November to bsngkok

10 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Ah, I guess I've found the answer. You were illegally staying in Thailand. Why were you staying illegally here?

When thai government changed the law about over staying...I was in phayao 1 year...I was think that if i want go back my country ...i will pay fine 20000baht and I can leave without black list...but the law changed and I was idiot because I never check anything in internet

1 minute ago, Hicham said:

When thai government changed the law about over staying...I was in phayao 1 year...I was think that if i want go back my country ...i will pay fine 20000baht and I can leave without black list...but the law changed and I was idiot because I never check anything in internet

Do the Crime, Do the Time. Crime never pays.

• Confused 2

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I think it probably was for an overstay. Many people got a a unpleasant surprise 3 years ago after new overstay rules went into effect.

Now please ..I need sure answer...I make appointment for go to apply thai Visa next tomorrow...but as I said ...my blacklist will finish in 25 ...and i book flight for 26...

So the thai embassy will give me Visa tourist or they will not?

Just now, ubonjoe said:

I have already written more than once the answer is yes they will issue it.

Thank you sir ????????????????????????????..very happy to hear that...thank you all...thank you so so so much...I will do my best to go hug my kids again????????????????

42 minutes ago, Hicham said:

I'm in Malaysia...I come for apply Visa...but my flight in 26 November...my blacklist will finish in 25 November...that is why I want hurry and apply for Visa next tomorrow for get it in 25 November then I can flight in 26 November to bsngkok

I do not see how you can communicate quickly and easily with immigration to verify that you have been removed from the blacklist.

As you have already been reassured, getting the visa should be no problem at all.

If you have already booked a flight to Bangkok, I guess you need to go ahead and hope you are allowed to board the flight. However, especially as you are already in Malaysia, entering by land would be better. If told at the border you are on the blacklist, you are able to argue your case there and then, and get it resolved. When the airline tells you that have been given a DNB (do not board) instruction from Thai immigration, there is no way to appeal it.

Good luck!