BANGKOK
Hicham

My black list will finish in 25 November..

My blacklist will finish in 25 this month...and my flight will be in 26 this month...I have kids there ..I not see them 3 years...that is why I hurry up...so they will not refuse my application if I apply for tourist Visa now?

Edited by Hicham
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

They will issue a visa even longer before the day your ban from entering the country ends.

The problem that could occur is with the pre screening the airline will do before boarding your flight might show you are still banned unless immigration has removed it from your records.

So..they will give me Visa if my flight will be after the blacklist finish?

2 minutes ago, Hicham said:

My blacklist will finish in 25 this month...and my flight will be in 26 this month...I have kids there ..I not see them 3 years...that is why I hurry up...so they will not refuse my application if I apply for tourist Visa now?

They will issue it unless they notice your banned stamp if you have not gotten a new passport yet.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hicham said:

why don't you get a visa to take care of your kids?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hicham said:

So..they will give me Visa if my flight will be after the blacklist finish?

Getting the visa will not be a problem.

Boarding your flight to here could be a problem if immigration has not removed the ban from their database.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hicham said:

I miss my kids

Of course you do 🙂 I´ll bet they miss you too. Just another big reason to stay clear of trouble and take care of your visa in the future. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Getting the visa will not be a problem.

Boarding your flight to here could be a problem if immigration has not removed the ban from their database.

Maybe I need to go to immigration office for clear my blacklist before enter ...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Hicham said:

Maybe I need to go to immigration office for clear my blacklist before enter ...

That can help?

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Hicham said:

Not sure how you could go to Thai immigration without being here.

They may of fixed their system now. When it first started bans with an end date did not automatically go away.

• Like 1