My black list will finish in 25 November..

It would also be wise to carry your old void passport with you as proof of your blacklist date having expired.. Only present it if you have difficulty in either getting visa approved in KL, to verify to airline check-in staff that blacklist has expired and if necessary to show IO when arriving in BKK.. You may not need it, but as I suggested maybe wise to keep it with you just to be on the safe side.. 

Would it not be wise to defer your trip by one extra day.. Apply for visa one day after blacklist expiry, and then travel the following day? Your original plan may prove to be too close for comfort.. IMHO.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, owenm said:

It would also be wise to carry your old void passport with you as proof of your blacklist date having expired.. Only present it if you have difficulty in either getting visa approved in KL, to verify to airline check-in staff that blacklist has expired and if necessary to show IO when arriving in BKK.. You may not need it, but as I suggested maybe wise to keep it with you just to be on the safe side.. 

Would it not be wise to defer your trip by one extra day.. Apply for visa one day after blacklist expiry, and then travel the following day? Your original plan may prove to be too close for comfort.. IMHO.. 

I am not saying your advice to carry the old passport is wrong. However, if the airline gets a "do not board" instruction, it does not matter what arguments you present (even if you state a willingness to sign an indemnity form). It is simply more than the airline supervisor's job is worth to ignore the instructions of Thai immigration. Hopefully, with a new passport number, even if he is still on the blacklist, he will be able to fly to Bangkok and plead his case on arrival.

2 hours ago, owenm said:

20191120_134625.jpg

5 minutes ago, Hicham said:

This photo I take it before...my blacklist in 25/11/2016...and i hope that i can reach to dong muang airport and can contacting the immigration office and let them know...( and it is right..I have new passport with new number) I hope that can help to reach dong muang airport

20191120_134625.jpg

1 minute ago, Hicham said:

Think you might have missed post or 2 regarding the airlines. I have reentry permit (extensions based on retirement) anyway to the point....week back flew au to Vietnam. My then current Vietnam visa only had 5 days left. Point is I was on way home to bkk with booked onward flight, Saigon to Bkk. She insisted I bring it up on my cell. She then seemed to look at most of my pp pages. Not looking for my visas (already showed them).

I fly every week and have noticed continual change from airline staff. 

Hope this has not distracted thread. Just giving folk a recent example.

OP, earlier I suggested you fly to nearby country that has border crossing to Thailand. Think that is bullet proof.

On 11/22/2019 at 5:38 PM, jacko45k said:

Leave the guy alone... crikey. 

Alright guys. .I get my thai tourist Visa already...and I carry the cash 20000 baht and invitation and id carte of my thai friend...and my round trip booking comfirmed with receipt...thank you for your advice to me all...and hope for me good luck...my flight is tonight...I will be here always to check and get information from other of your experiences in Thailand 

Edited by Hicham
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Hicham said:

Alright guys. .I get my thai tourist Visa already...and I carry the cash 20000 baht and invitation and id carte of my thai friend...and my round trip booking comfirmed with receipt...thank you for your advice to me all...and hope for me good luck...my flight is tonight...I will be here always to check and get information from other of your experiences in Thailand 

Good luck at BKK airport. The law is on your side. May the immigration officer be honest and on your side too.

• Like 1

On 11/20/2019 at 12:13 PM, Hicham said:

Next time I will never let my Visa run out

He did, it was in his OP... his time was 3 years... the punishment is over and he is ready to be reintegrated into civilized (thai) society... Don't need to castigate someone after they have served their sentence... it was the Thai Immigration's job to punish him... not yours.

1 hour ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

He did, it was in his OP... his time was 3 years... the punishment is over and he is ready to be reintegrated into civilized (thai) society... Don't need to castigate someone after they have served their sentence... it was the Thai Immigration's job to punish him... not yours.

Yes bro..you are right..  from our fault we learn ...so I know how is the feeling when you get banned and far to your family for a longtime...not need to do any wrong step and go Thailand illegally...please the punishment is very hard for overstaying Visa...who get blacklist ...please when your period of ban expired ...then go to face life there legally...that is the happiness...thank you bkkcanuck...

Just now, Hicham said:

Yes bro..you are right..  from our fault we learn ...so I know how is the feeling when you get banned and far to your family for a longtime...not need to do any wrong step and go Thailand illegally...please the punishment is very hard for overstaying Visa...who get blacklist ...please when your period of ban expired ...then go to face life there legally...that is the happiness...thank you bkkcanuck...

I'm waiting my flight now...and I will share my experience to night with you all...for know how the immigration do with who his ban expired...????????????????????????????

• Thanks 2

I hate to admit it but I'll be surprised if they let him in this time.  I know in Indonesia you have to write the Director of Immigration in Jakarta to request that a blacklist be removed from their system, otherwise it can just stay there for years even after it was supposed to have been lifted.  I have read many horror stories of folks flying back to Indo (years after their ban was supposed to have ended) only to be denied entry and sent home.

I hope he reports back with good news, it will be a feather in Thai Immigration's cap if their system is up to date and he does not have any trouble.

24 minutes ago, MeePeeMai said:

I hate to admit it but I'll be surprised if they let him in this time.  I know in Indonesia you have to write the Director of Immigration in Jakarta to request that a blacklist be removed from their system, otherwise it can just stay there for years even after it was supposed to have been lifted.  I have read many horror stories of folks flying back to Indo (years after their ban was supposed to have ended) only to be denied entry and sent home.

Not the same as here for a overstay in the country. The length of the ban is clearly shown on a stamp done in the passport.

46 minutes ago, Hicham said:

I'm in Bangkok now...whatever I have all requirements...they tried to send me back to Malaysia...but I was so serious...and like fight with immigration...but finally they decide to let me in...happy for this...thank you all ... hope good luck to all

So who wanted to send you back and why?

15 minutes ago, AsianAtHeart said:

So who wanted to send you back and why?

Ok...normally after I get blacklist in 25/11/2016 ...I tried to comeback Thailand elligal...and i did it...and i enter Thailand from hatyai Malaysia border ...and police catch me and court sentenced me 2 months in the prison and 8000 baht ...and they deported me to my country ...but the court not up my blacklist...still 3 years...and yesterday was the end of my 3years ban...tonight when I reach to dongmuang airport...they danied my Visa and they said that I must book ticket to go back Malaysia...but I was sitting and quite and think how to do for change them mind...then I told them real...and I said that I'm coming to Thailand because I have kids and I want to see them ...and I begging them and I was like crazy...then they ask me...where I will stay ...i show them invitation from my friend and they not ask about cash...and they not ask about ticket back...and then they cancel the stamp that they did for send me back...and they stamp for me 60 days and they asked me about my story...and we was funny and laught and then I thanks them and I go out ...I'm happy ...finally I'm here ...and I can talk about another situation I saw it to night...one lady she come to Thailand last 4 months and she stayed in Thailand 90 days ...and when she back after 1 month they tried to stop her enter...and they ask her about if she work In Thailand or what...they interview her so much and they check all her answer by proof...then they let her go...and have many tourist they send them back because they not have cash or accommodation proof ... so who want to come to Thailand.. he or she must be ready for the interview...it is so hard to enter Thailand in this time...another thing...my thai language helped me today for can explain to them my problem before ... and whatever I hope that no one find the same officer that I found there to night...????????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hicham said:

Ok...normally after I get blacklist in 25/11/2016 ...I tried to comeback Thailand elligal...and i did it...and i enter Thailand from hatyai Malaysia border ...and police catch me and court sentenced me 2 months in the prison and 8000 baht ...and they deported me to my country ...but the court not up my blacklist...still 3 years...and yesterday was the end of my 3years ban...tonight when I reach to dongmuang airport...they danied my Visa and they said that I must book ticket to go back Malaysia...but I was sitting and quite and think how to do for change them mind...then I told them real...and I said that I'm coming to Thailand because I have kids and I want to see them ...and I begging them and I was like crazy...then they ask me...where I will stay ...i show them invitation from my friend and they not ask about cash...and they not ask about ticket back...and then they cancel the stamp that they did for send me back...and they stamp for me 60 days and they asked me about my story...and we was funny and laught and then I thanks them and I go out ...I'm happy ...finally I'm here ...and I can talk about another situation I saw it to night...one lady she come to Thailand last 4 months and she stayed in Thailand 90 days ...and when she back after 1 month they tried to stop her enter...and they ask her about if she work In Thailand or what...they interview her so much and they check all her answer by proof...then they let her go...and have many tourist they send them back because they not have cash or accommodation proof ... so who want to come to Thailand.. he or she must be ready for the interview...it is so hard to enter Thailand in this time...another thing...my thai language helped me today for can explain to them my problem before ... and whatever I hope that no one find the same officer that I found there to night...????????

Another thing...the best solution for past the immigration police...not stay quite...if you come to Thailand with legal Visa and cash 20000 baht for tourist Visa or 10000 baht for Visa on arrival...accommodation proof start from the date of arrival and finish in the date of departure  or friend invitation with id card of thai guarantor ...and ticket back minimum 1 month...please not book you ticket back after 60 days ...30 days with 20000 baht . That's will make your chance to enter Thailand 90%...this is my advice from the experience of tonight..thank you again...and good luck for all

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2019 at 2:12 PM, bambooboi said:

hello all: does anyone know a lawyer who could help me to appeal to immigration about my blacklist.  thanks. any advice appreciated

I don't think so...I was blacklisted for 3years...I tried my best for clear my blacklist...but no way...whatever I'm married and have kids in Thailand...

I think that's you must be strong and patient...the ban period will be over ..then you can back to Thailand...

God with you...

• Like 1

On 12/7/2019 at 2:12 PM, bambooboi said:

hello all: does anyone know a lawyer who could help me to appeal to immigration about my blacklist.  thanks. any advice appreciated

If you were recently blacklisted, it is very unlikely anyone can help you (at least without paying huge bribes). If you have Thai kids, a good lawyer might be able to get the blacklisting cancelled after two years on humanitarian grounds. That will depend on the reason for the blacklisting.

• Thanks 1