Busted! Immigration goes after "begpackers" for working without a permit

webfact

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/24/2019 at 4:19 PM, samuisurfer said:

why you call people that sell on the street begpackers ? it makes me think you believe that selling for supplying ones travel budget is begging....?????

i think everybody should be allowed everywhere to go and work honestly...

we live in a globalized world..why it should be only open for big money...its a peoples world ... i think the bs with visas and passports should pass soon..we.all are inhabitants of the same planet so all should be free to go to live travel and work wherever they want without surveillance without limitations...

Wow.....

Kum by ya my lord...kum by yaaaaaa

Kum by ya my lord....kum by yaaaaa

On 11/24/2019 at 4:19 PM, samuisurfer said:

why you call people that sell on the street begpackers ? it makes me think you believe that selling for supplying ones travel budget is begging....?????

i think everybody should be allowed everywhere to go and work honestly...

we live in a globalized world..why it should be only open for big money...its a peoples world ... i think the bs with visas and passports should pass soon..we.all are inhabitants of the same planet so all should be free to go to live travel and work wherever they want without surveillance without limitations...

You seem to think it's still 1968 with hippies everywhere. If it's not allowed for a tourist to sell c**p on the streets in Thailand,then it's not allowed. Try to understand that and go back to you hammock wherever you are. 

Archived