"King of Fake Booze" arrested in Bangkok - he's Malaysian

webfact

9 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Even worse, he didn't file a TM30 report!

He was consequently charged 500 baht for supplying fake alcohol for 30 years, and arrested and charged an additional 2,000 baht for not giving notice of his residence in Thailand...

You win first mention of a TM30 on a thread award !

3 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Ha ha! A chip off the ***ck  - block.

As an aside, there's an excellent Aussie drama series about a pathologist called Daniel Harrow.

Every time he answers his phone with his surname,  I just can't stop imagining he's Chinese, speaking bad Engrish.

That habit is called LALLING

Rooster

13 hours ago, colinneil said:

Maybe, but as a young lad i was told too much w++king made you go blind, well almost 60 years later my eye sight is still ok.:cheesy::cheesy:

Walking ? Godamnit, wish I knew when I was a toddler. I would of stayed on all fours..

22 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Its extremely annoying when going to a bar and getting fake whisky... 

I sometimes don't want to drink beer, feel bloated etc... so I like to move on to Whisky, i.e. Jamesons, the issue is at so many bars its so obviously fake... additionally after just 2 or 3 glasses I can also notice in the morning after feeling a little rough (I don't suffer headaches etc when drinking the real stuff). 

Usually it starts with a feeling very similar to indigestion.

Bit like some bars fill Bombay bottles with cheap fake Gin.

Starts the 'burn' after one, even with tonic.

23 hours ago, colinneil said:

Maybe, but as a young lad i was told too much w++king made you go blind, well almost 60 years later my eye sight is still ok.:cheesy::cheesy:

Is that two-handed or just one? If not - then after 60 years you must have one huge hand and wrist - and the other puny and probably insignificant!

On 11/20/2019 at 1:04 PM, colinneil said:

Well Colin that certainly proves you're not a stropper then, plus i was always told too much w+++ng makes hair grow on the palms of your hands (i can see you now looking)

Archived