I Just Got Back From My Six Week Thai Friendly Tour.

NCC1701A

20 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

this was a black ops mission.

If a black ops mission is what you want there are some African girls down Nana Soi 4, though I would take a large bet that after a night with one of them you would be in no condition to post here ever again.

OK on Oct. 7 I rode out of Hua Hin like a bat out of hell and headed north towards Bangkok. I was listening to the soundtrack to Matrix Reloaded mixed in with Miss Google who safely navigated me to my hotel in Bangkok.

Yes, I was high alright. But not on false drugs. I was high on the real thing, a clean windscreen and a full tank of gas. The traffic was a nightmare. I have new Pirelli Scorpion II tires for this trip. I am wearing full riding gear. It is hot. I am hot.   

My plan was to rest and do nothing but amazingly one of my girlfriends who I have not seen in a year (and she is smokin' hot also) escaped from South Korea and texted me. She was in Bangkok. So what am I supposed to do? Take photos of her in the shower! So I got things off to a early start. (you see what i did there?) Later we explored the area around my hotel and found this cool hipster place called The October:

https://goo.gl/maps/CspZtDUoGWzRWMiH6  

The next morning my friend asked me to put 300 baht on her phone so she would have international calling package because she is going to Taiwan. I said sure and please be careful. I wondered where she was really going.

Here is the soundtrack to my trip:

2 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

W Station Hotel.

Seafood in a Bucket Across the street, Somsak Puobb right down the street. Nice locale. You could walk over to Wongwian Yai SRT station and go to Maha Chai and eat seafood down there.

Archived