BANGKOK
snoop1130

Thanathorn, disputing verdict, says party will carry on

52 minutes ago, harada said:

This guy's downfall was being intelligent and threatening the military's access to the trough.

Nope. His downfall was, just like other hiso very rich billionaires, he probably thinks the laws and rules don't apply to him. He's above all that; they're just for the small people.

Otherwise he'd have made sure the minions kept their focus on making sure everything was squeaky clean. And squeaky clean, whiter than white, and be seen to be so, it must be when you're not the one in power and a threat to those who are.

15 hours ago, Suua said:

Foreign observers were there.....that speaks volumes in support for this intelligent, forward thinking future of Thailand.

Thai people, listen....the developed world knows the injustices that are going on in your country....it's in the news worldwide. Do not be scared of these military criminals ....you need to be stronger.

Stand up for democracy...fight for it peacefully, and you will have it!

The power of the people and the word is always stronger than the sword....it's been proved countless times, and will continue to be so always!

Good luck good people.

like 2010?

sad sad Thailand. quiet afraid people bullied into submission. on many levels. You would have to fundamentally change Thai culture to get the kind of reaction needed. hence the pushing. I wont say anymore but it goes beyond government....all the way to lese majeste

Interesting times ahead of us.

Hong Kong coming to Bangkok ? ... seems like it

• Haha 1

Any posters like to comment on how the Junta has reduced corruption.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yinn said:

This shows how the “system” change after the army take over 5 years ago. And again after the “elections”.

And who give the job to decide this case.

My English is not enough to translate. If you not read thai, ask your thai friend to explain.

17C9F28D-EA8D-4EB4-AC3A-3AD142B33585.jpeg

As usual Yin, I dont have a clue what you are talking about...🙄

35 minutes ago, Oziex1 said:

Any posters like to comment on how the Junta has reduced corruption.

Ask Prayut, he can make something up I'm sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, briansbiology said:

like 2010?

sad sad Thailand. quiet afraid people bullied into submission. on many levels. You would have to fundamentally change Thai culture to get the kind of reaction needed. hence the pushing. I wont say anymore but it goes beyond government....all the way to lese majeste

Perhaps the older generation, that was the past.

Today the younger smartphone/internet enabled youth, where worldwide information is only seconds away, will be a different kettle of fish.....only a matter of time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Nope. His downfall was, just like other hiso very rich billionaires, he probably thinks the laws and rules don't apply to him. He's above all that; they're just for the small people.

Otherwise he'd have made sure the minions kept their focus on making sure everything was squeaky clean. And squeaky clean, whiter than white, and be seen to be so, it must be when you're not the one in power and a threat to those who are.

Maybe.  But, it's clear to me that if it wasn't the media shares they would have just come up with something else equally lame and ridiculous--like criticizing the junta on the internet. (WHAT???)  They wanted him out and he's out--for now.  But, 'be careful what you wish for' is likely going to bite them down the road.  And, at present, the junta must be gnashing their collective teeth that he was just named to Time's Next 100 List for the World.