BANGKOK

Good evening.
I have just stumbled across the Thai elite visa and wondered peoples opinion, if you can afford it I believe with my limited amount of reading into it so far appears like a good idea at short glance.

Im dubious about the Thai government changing the rules or cancelling once the monies are paid. I wish to take an early retirement and this might be the answer for me or at least definitely worth considering.
I would be very interested in your thoughts...thank you
Thank you

• Like 1

P.S I was also wondering with the Thai elite visa whether the new TM30 would still apply?
Thank you

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Clive said:

P.S I was also wondering with the Thai elite visa whether the new TM30 would still apply?
Thank you

From what I've read so far, it does not exclude you from anything, so you would still need reports etc (though some help may be available to help do them). 

It's like a super tourist visa, still have to out / in at least once every year  I think...with a limited concierge service tagged on.

• Haha 1

No disrespect to anyone's responses here but the only persons opinion I truly trust on this matter is UbonJoe. I hope he responds to this.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

If you don't care about the cost then it's a good idea since it make everything more simple. The 20 years elite card has the best value. 

2 minutes ago, Tayaout said:

If you don't care about the cost then it's a good idea since it make everything more simple. The 20 years elite card has the best value. 

Taya - What's the cost of a 20 year elite card?

8 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

I can't find the link on their website but it was 500,000 baht for 5 years or 1,000,000 for 20 years. 

15 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

https://www.thai-elite.com

46 minutes ago, Tayaout said:

I can't find the link on their website but it was 500,000 baht for 5 years or 1,000,000 for 20 years. 

Thank you Taya. Much appreciated.