Insurance Alternative?

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

I give up. Surely in the last 21 days there would have been many folk applying for extensions and the many offices you refer to. Some who entered on an O-A and now obtaining extensions based on retirement or married to Thai or parent of Thai child etc. I'm just surprised after 21 days there has not been an avalanche of posts giving first hand account of refusal. 

I refer to CM only. All I can say is that if my visa expiry date had been around now I probably would be busy making alternate plans and executing them rather than posting on TVF, as it happens I have until May next year.

1 minute ago, saengd said:

I refer to CM only. All I can say is that if my visa expiry date had been around now I probably would be busy making alternate plans and executing them rather than posting on TVF, as it happens I have until May next year.

Seriously missing your point. I also do my extensions at CW. So you would see first hand I zillion folk there obtaining their extensions in L ques. How many in last 21 days that originally entered Los on an O-A have been to CW to apply for 12 permission of stay.

Second question, how many reports have you read regarding rejection.

Granted most folk are not members of TV.

Do you not find it strange?

When CW started rubbish tm30 nonsense there where DAILY reports of fines etc and being sent off to other que to file tm30.

4 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Seriously missing your point. I also do my extensions at CW. So you would see first hand I zillion folk there obtaining their extensions in L ques. How many in last 21 days that originally entered Los on an O-A have been to CW to apply for 12 permission of stay.

Second question, how many reports have you read regarding rejection.

Granted most folk are not members of TV.

Do you not find it strange?

When CW started rubbish tm30 nonsense there where DAILY reports of fines etc and being sent off to other que to file tm30.

I wrote, CM (Chiang Mai), not CW.

11 minutes ago, saengd said:

Visa expiry date? Do you mean your permission of stay expiry date is May 2020? This discussion is about extensions of stay. Your passport will indicate when your O-A visa expired.

8 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Visa expiry date? Do you mean your permission of stay expiry date is May 2020? This discussion is about extensions of stay. Your passport will indicate when your O-A visa expired.

In post 25 I wrote: "I've been here on an O-A extension since 2004".

1 minute ago, saengd said:

In post 25 I wrote: "I've been here on an O-A extension since 2004".

Ok I will stop there. Your oa visa expired many many years ago. You have been applying for permissions of stay. Good luck with next extension. 

18 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Suggest you search the forum yourself. There have been a number of reports re Jomtien and CM.  CM Imm is handing out a notice stating all OA extensions and extensions if dependents piggy backed onto an OA require it.

I read TV and this type of topic daily. I cannot recall seeing a posting re: Rayong being a "rogue" office. Can someone lead me by the mouse click to the "cheese" of a post?

• Thanks 1