BANGKOK
Christer2019

Invest in a real online business! Dating

Looking for Business partner or investor in a online business

For the last couple of years, I have been building one of the best and most advanced software for the dating industry. E.g an unlimited number of websites can be created very fast and efficiently in under 20 minutes with unique designs, countries, niches.
We are currently running only about 10 - 15 websites and have just started to work with affiliates. affiliate networks  and white label partners. Extensively advanced features in both front end and back end that I will go thru with you. We have everything in place like payment gateways for card payments, company, etc. all are fully operational and active. All the hard work is done. So now, the time comes to scale up.

It is a very profitable business model, but it's too much to run alone as once new affiliates, and white label site owners and affiliate networks are joining, it will be too much to handle for me alone. The business is active and starting to make revenue so ready to scale up. I have sales records for the last couple of years from old version of platform to show what kind of numbers that is possible. Owning several premium domains with great value that are ready and suitable to build real brand sites. Total number of domains I own is around 60 at this time.
What I need:
• A serious partner that can work with me to bring it to the next level. No coding knowledge required as I have a development team on board. Marketing ,content moderation and customer support will be the busy parts at this stage.
• I can also consider a passive investor/s with an excellent ROI. You will decide how much you want to get involved in the daily work. (if more passive, more staff can be hired)

Small Investment to acquiring 50% of all the assets is required of 1.2 Million Baht.
Open for different options.
If you are interested and want to hear more, please get in touch with me by replying with your full real name, telephone number, and if you have Skype ID.

Edited by Christer2019