Indian man arrested for impersonating pilot 'obtained Lufthansa fake ID card in Thailand'

webfact

11 hours ago, baboon said:

Well if he did I hope they hang him. I haven't had any action in ages, so why should anyone else?????

Baboon, you need to chill out take a beer or two for 7 days and chicken feet 3 days a week and all will come good again, if it works  i own the patent, if it does not, sorry but it was worth a try, as a disclaimer  it did not work for me. Xx

19 hours ago, Prince77 said:

There are a lot of advantages as an airline employee - not means to impersonate anything but when I buy goods in Swampi duty free shop I always approach a Stewardess and ask her politely if she would do me a favor and show her staff batch to the cashier which means 20% discount on all goods. If they do me this favor I offer them to select something for themselves but usually it works without.

Yes mate

20 hours ago, mok199 said:

Thailand Is definitely the HUB of fake shinny sh*t

Steady on now. There's an anti 'HUB' vigilante lurking somewhere on this forum! ????

Glad he didn't make into the cockpit (or maybe he did!)

I think it’s easy to get upgrades - as some airlines do allow local staff to issue UGs plane-side at their discretion, or perhaps it’s not an officially endorsed policy, but carriers don’t enforce non-compliance.

What I would wonder is IF he actually got to fly for “free” as flight deck personnel commonly do so under the OMC or Observer Member Crew, protocol and do use this, one of the common requirements is not only your current ID, but passport AND your current Class 1 medical card... and few people outside of flight deck crew have one.. so maybe we went as a CJA (Cabin Jumpseat Authority) but was given a cabin seat instead. 

23 hours ago, Prince77 said:

There are a lot of advantages as an airline employee - not means to impersonate anything but when I buy goods in Swampi duty free shop I always approach a Stewardess and ask her politely if she would do me a favor and show her staff batch to the cashier which means 20% discount on all goods. If they do me this favor I offer them to select something for themselves but usually it works without.

That's just sad.

Archived