Sexy Bangkok waitresses fined for wearing inappropriate uniforms

webfact

Sexy Bangkok waitresses fined for wearing inappropriate uniforms

3pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Four Thai waitresses have been fined after police deemed their revealing uniforms to be inappropriate.

The scantily clad quartet were brought to the attention of police after a video showing them serving drinks wearing nothing but underwear and aprons went viral on social media. 

Sanook News on Wednesday said the four women, who were described as “beautiful”, were summoned to attend Khok Khram Police Station.

73308485_2464904760292887_7050644417924825088_n.jpg

Source: Facebook

The women told police they were paid 3,000 baht each to serve drinks at a party between 9pm and 11pm.

They said they didn’t mean to cause offence and actually wore special bras to ensure everything remained in place.

The four women, as well as the restaurant owner who hired them, were each fined 2,000 baht on grounds of indecency.

Sanook News made references to the women having undergone plastic surgery.

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-11-22

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, colinneil said:

What is wrong with female breasts? Absolutely nothing, years ago Thai females walked about topless.

Years ago we had polio and rickets also!  Times, and attitudes change, would you be ok with your wife exposing most of her breasts in public?

9 minutes ago, keith101 said:

Personally I find large boobs very unattractive and ones of this size downright ugly but that's just my opinion . 

good one , me too, they frighten me and give me nightmares of being suffocated under a heavy dead cow.   But I do like milk. 

9 minutes ago, colinneil said:

What a bloody farce, clearly the police who fined them were just looking 5 minutes of fame.

What is wrong with female breasts? Absolutely nothing, years ago Thai females walked about topless.

Quite true. I remember my parents coming back from a trip to Thailand long ago when I was child. My father couldn't stop talking about the bare breasted ladies in the villages.

19 minutes ago, colinneil said:

What a bloody farce, clearly the police who fined them were just looking 5 minutes of fame.

Years ago? Our dear old Yai still troops around early morning with the old yams dangling free and unadorned.

18 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I'm NEVER eating there again !

Agreed! Puts me right off my breakfast she does.

Archived