Sexy Bangkok waitresses fined for wearing inappropriate uniforms

webfact

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 11/22/2019 at 8:35 PM, TPI said:
On 11/22/2019 at 10:41 AM, Just Weird said:

Years ago we had polio and rickets also!  Times, and attitudes change, would you be ok with your wife exposing most of her breasts in public?

Yes, why not!

You're colinneal's wife, are you?

On 11/23/2019 at 8:10 AM, bizboi said:
On 11/22/2019 at 10:41 AM, Just Weird said:

Years ago we had polio and rickets also!  Times, and attitudes change, would you be ok with your wife exposing most of her breasts in public?

yes!!

There's another one claiming to be colinneil, or his wife.

On 11/23/2019 at 1:05 PM, Monomial said:

The Daily Star has some reasonable coverage of this event. You can quite clearly see the nipple pasties that were worn by the girl in yellow. I assume the rest of them had them as well.

There wasn't even any nudity involved. What a let down.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/nearly-naked-waitresses-fined-serving-20927150

They got it from youtube, where you can see the whole made movie.

Shown in the link i put up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 10:34 AM, colinneil said:

What a bloody farce, clearly the police who fined them were just looking 5 minutes of fame.

What is wrong with female breasts? Absolutely nothing, years ago Thai females walked about topless.

Exactly......"topless"  !!!

I would surely have a different idea on the service requested with 3000 THB from 9 to 11 pm !

p.s. to make a better assesment on this disgraceful and shocking attire and behaviour, could we please have some more photos without the pixel mix and if possible some close up's

On 11/22/2019 at 10:34 AM, colinneil said:

What a bloody farce, clearly the police who fined them were just looking 5 minutes of fame.

What is wrong with female breasts? Absolutely nothing, years ago Thai females walked about topless.

No doubt they  took longer than  5 minutes in assessing the situation  before deciding .

Personally I find large plastic boobs very anti-sexual, natural women are definitely more sensual,  but that's just my opinion, maybe the "men in brown" just wanted to see those breast more close. Just different point of view. 

On 11/22/2019 at 11:34 AM, colinneil said:

That was around 100 years ago .

Archived