Sexy Bangkok waitresses fined for wearing inappropriate uniforms

webfact

In East Anglia (England), a few years back there was a group of petrol stations called 'Little David'. They had girls dressed like these* serving petrol and wiping windscreens. Before the days of self-service. Anyone remember them? Or any pic's even.

* Weather permitting.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Years ago we had polio and rickets also!  Times, and attitudes change, would you be ok with your wife exposing most of her breasts in public?

Most of her breasts? How many breasts do you think his wife has? 

Also, polio and rickets are harmful to our health. Seeing a person's breasts isn't. Unless of course you think women have more than 2 breasts. Which I guess might be disturbing to see. 

53 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Years ago we had polio and rickets also!  Times, and attitudes change, would you be ok with your wife exposing most of her breasts in public?

So i like breasts, now come on tell everyone you dont, tell the truth now, no porkies.

Polio been there done that, from two and a half until three i was in an iron lung due to polio.

Rickets probably had them as well.????

I remember taking a short cut from Khoa San to Soi Rambutri down some back alleys. Every so often, there'd be the same old lady sat out the front of her house with her top off. She was just going about her business. No one around bat an eyelid. I was the only one who was slightly taken aback, but that was only because I'd never seen anything like that before. I didn't care and I wasn't offended. 

If breasts offend you (within the context of seeing them in public), you have to ask yourself why? Had that older woman I saw been young and attractive, then it would have been an issue. Why? Because most men would sexualise her. And last time I checked, breasts aren't a sexual organ. They're just breasts. 

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

That's a "just weird" reaction. The man was just stating a historical fact.

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

What a bloody farce, clearly the police who fined them were just looking 5 minutes of fame.

What is wrong with female breasts? Absolutely nothing, years ago Thai females walked about topless.

So many police in Thailand do not know that it is legal for a woman to walk around topless in NYC but not in Thailand :crying: ; and that since 1992 .

Don't show this link to Royal Thai Police :cheesy:

https://www.timeout.com/newyork/things-to-do/go-topless-day

2 minutes ago, neeray said:

That's a "just weird" reaction. The man was just stating a historical fact.

Hey, it's 2019 now. I guess he's bought into the old, "Feelings overrule facts" philosophy. A great philosophy for people who are uber sensitive and conflate open dialogue with hatred and prejudice. 

29 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

I remember taking a short cut from Khoa San to Soi Rambutri down some back alleys. Every so often, there'd be the same old lady sat out the front of her house with her top off. She was just going about her business. No one around bat an eyelid. I was the only one who was slightly taken aback, but that was only because I'd never seen anything like that before. I didn't care and I wasn't offended. 

If breasts offend you (within the context of seeing them in public), you have to ask yourself why? Had that older woman I saw been young and attractive, then it would have been an issue. Why? Because most men would sexualise her. And last time I checked, breasts aren't a sexual organ. They're just breasts. 

Handy milk containers for babies though/

2 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Pity we have so many prudes about nowadays, and all the political correctness, I would not have a problem with my Wife showing her Boobs, she does it often.

Archived