Sexy Bangkok waitresses fined for wearing inappropriate uniforms

webfact

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These three are Instagram attention seekers / pretties/ models . They were obviously hired as the owner of the place knew it would cause a scene and get them loads of P.R and they would make the fine amount back tenfold in a day and the girls get more attention and I imagine Instagram likes .

orapunfaii is one of them on Instagram and she is usually with the other two in her posts .

1 minute ago, ronaldo0 said:

These three are Instagram attention seekers / pretties/ models . They were obviously hired as the owner of the place knew it would cause a scene and get them loads of P.R and they would make the fine amount back tenfold in a day and the girls get more attention and I imagine Instagram likes .

orapunfaii is one of them on Instagram and she is usually with the other two in her posts .

Do you have her Line ID? Asking for a friend.

4 hours ago, Denim said:

They said they didn’t mean to cause offence and actually wore special bras to ensure everything remained in place.

That girl in the yellow doesn't need a bra she needs scaffolding.

I used to be a scaffolder...maybe I could help?

4 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Years ago we had polio and rickets also!  Times, and attitudes change, would you be ok with your wife exposing most of her breasts in public?

Baiting again I see.what has polio or rickets got to do with another mans wife's breasts.

4 hours ago, Cadbury said:

Quite true. I remember my parents coming back from a trip to Thailand long ago when I was child. My father couldn't stop talking about the bare breasted ladies in the villages.

Did he also mention the betel juice running down the side of their mouth; because, of the gaps between their 3 remaining teeth?

5 hours ago, keith101 said:

Personally I find large boobs very unattractive and ones of this size downright ugly but that's just my opinion . 

Thank you - your opinion noted with bemusement. Are you gay or do you prefer miniature nom ??

Those kinds of fines should put a stop to that sort of thing. Luckily a young Barbara Windsor was not working there as someone could have well lost an eye.

The RTP are doing their best to keep the type of tourist that like that sort of thing out of Thailand. Like all the Brits, Americans, Canadians, Germans, French, Dutch, Australians, New Zealanders, I could go on. The only problem is that it is Thai's that sponsor this type of attraction. Strange? Wonder who complained? Mary Whitehouse died in 2001!

Archived