Sexy Bangkok waitresses fined for wearing inappropriate uniforms

webfact

5 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Good to see the police getting their priorities right !

How about dealing with the carnage on the roads instead ?

If YOU would have the choice I'm sure you would rather go for the ladies for inspection of proper uniforms. ????

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, colinneil said:

What a bloody farce, clearly the police who fined them were just looking 5 minutes of fame.

What is wrong with female breasts? Absolutely nothing, years ago Thai females walked about topless.

Yep and years ago Romans invaded Britain.

What do you think would happen if waitresses in the UK, US, Aussie or China decided to dress like that?

These R important aspects of Thai Law needing Thai Police attention!! Road Toll deaths of 14,000 + for yr & injuries of over 200,000 R minor matters, compared to near naked cavorting bar girls parading their wares!! Wake up Thailand...Life ain’t a cheap commodity!! 

6 hours ago, webfact said:

The four women, as well as the restaurant owner who hired them, were each fined 2,000 baht on grounds of indecency.

Let’s do the math. Got paid 3,000 Baht and lost 2,000 Baht. Still better than minimum wage. The girls will be back. 

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

What a bloody farce, clearly the police who fined them were just looking 5 minutes of fame.

What is wrong with female breasts? Absolutely nothing, years ago Thai females walked about topless.

Anyone who complains about scantily clad females must kick with the wrong foot. ????

7 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

years ago Thai females walked about topless.

7 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

they still do at my house. but that has nothing really to do with this story.

Damn you have a good life.. any room in the attic?

7 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Good to see the police getting their priorities right !

How about dealing with the carnage on the roads instead ?

..exactly..indecency must be in the eyes of the beholder..police are not able to be offended..if its such a big deal then increase your Welfare system to cover those who are unable to get proper jobs...IMHO.

7 hours ago, keith101 said:

Personally I find large boobs very unattractive and ones of this size downright ugly but that's just my opinion . 

Well, what can I say. I'm really grateful that you find large boobs unattractive. Because I'm just the opposite. I LOVE big boobs. And as big natural boobs are rather rare in Asia I have now one competitor less.????

years ago Thai females walked about topless.

That is true.  However the facts are:

Thai ladies were topless until the mid 19th century.

With the arrival of Europeans, they covered up as 'topless' was offensive to the Europeans, especially the Victorian and pre-Victorean travelers.

So, it has nothing to do with Buddha or anything Thai.  We were the cause of the 'cover-up'.

Just now, HHTel said:

That is true.  However the facts are:

Thai ladies were topless until the mid 19th century.

With the arrival of Europeans, they covered up as 'topless' was offensive to the Europeans, especially the Victorian and pre-Victorean travelers.

So, it has nothing to do with Buddha or anything Thai.  We were the cause of the 'cover-up'.

when you said WE were the cause you mean the UK/England...French never did anything like that 555

Archived