Sexy Bangkok waitresses fined for wearing inappropriate uniforms

webfact

6 hours ago, rkidlad said:
7 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Years ago we had polio and rickets also!  Times, and attitudes change, would you be ok with your wife exposing most of her breasts in public?

Most of her breasts? How many breasts do you think his wife has? 

Also, polio and rickets are harmful to our health. Seeing a person's breasts isn't. Unless of course you think women have more than 2 breasts. Which I guess might be disturbing to see. 

Sorry that seems so difficult for you to understand but "most of her breasts" was said in relation to those in the accompanying photo, i.e. a large percentage of exposure.  I have no idea, neither do I have any interest in knowing, how many breasts she has.

My other point was that he seemed to think that because generations ago topless women were not uncommon in SE Asia the practice should be accepted in polite society now.  You, me and him may think it's ok but society in general would welcome it as much as they'd welcome polio and rickets.  Is that easier for you?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, DavoTheGun said:

Years ago we had polio and rickets also!  Times, and attitudes change, would you be ok with your wife exposing most of her breasts in public?

Pity we have so many prudes about nowadays, and all the political correctness, I would not have a problem with my Wife showing her Boobs, she does it often.

Good for you.  And her.

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

So i like breasts, now come on tell everyone you dont, tell the truth now, no porkies.

Polio been there done that, from two and a half until three i was in an iron lung due to polio.

Rickets probably had them as well.????

Bet you wouldn't like your own wife taking advantage of other men's predilection for breasts, though.

7 hours ago, neeray said:
8 hours ago, Just Weird said:

That's a "just weird" reaction. The man was just stating a historical fact.

No, it was more than that, his suggestion was, regardless of societal norms now that it should be acceptable today.

Absolutely shocked to see the ex GF on here ! I mean, what WAS she thinking ? I never could have believed that she would lower her very high standards by, oh my goodness, WORKING in a restaurant !  -  tut tut oh my goodness, - I suppose she is just keeping abreast of the times, - lots of young ladies take on second jobs now.

4 hours ago, hansnl said:
8 hours ago, Just Weird said:

If it is found to be normal, generally accepted, yes I would.

That was my point!

10 hours ago, Cadbury said:

Quite true. I remember my parents coming back from a trip to Thailand long ago when I was child. My father couldn't stop talking about the bare breasted ladies in the villages.

Well i hope this hasn't had an adverse effect on your wellbeing.

11 hours ago, Just Weird said:

My wife   did say  after she saw  this  on  Thai  news  that if  she  had  the  attributes she too  would  be happy  to display them and  get paid  for.

But  she also admitted  she does  not and   never has  had  so is  a moot  point.

I agreed.

I have  been in  ethnic  communities  where exposed  breasts were a  non issue because  it  was  a "non  issue".

Isn't it a strangely distorted perception  that a  woman's  breasts are somehow visually  sacrosanct whereas  the male physique is  promotional ?

But I guess that  for  both sides of  any  perspective  there  have been many a profitable enhancement industry  created   around  such. 555

Archived