Sexy Bangkok waitresses fined for wearing inappropriate uniforms

webfact

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Sorry that seems so difficult for you to understand but "most of her breasts" was said in relation to those in the accompanying photo, i.e. a large percentage of exposure.  I have no idea, neither do I have any interest in knowing, how many breasts she has.

My other point was that he seemed to think that because generations ago topless women were not uncommon in SE Asia the practice should be accepted in polite society now.  You, me and him may think it's ok but society in general would welcome it as much as they'd welcome polio and rickets.  Is that easier for you?

I believe he was making a very good point. Why was something so harmless (breasts exposed) okay before, but now it’s not okay? That’s not progression. 

As for your ‘most of her breasts’ comment, that’s not how most people would word it in this context. Most people would say ‘so much’ of her breast or breasts. Pertaining to the skin being exposed. For example, “that dress is very revealing. Why are you showing so much skin?” 

I do hope nothing I’ve said is inflammatory. 

12 hours ago, keith101 said:

Personally I find large boobs very unattractive and ones of this size downright ugly but that's just my opinion . 

Me too.  I love the trim natural well formed beautiful .... I don't care about size ...at all (and they think you're BS'ing them) ... maybe one of the reasons I've never admitted to myself why I love being here, even if just to look.  Then they go add silicone, tattoos, piercings, BS or whatever edge they think they can get without realising that nature makes things perfectly already.

13 hours ago, colinneil said:

What a bloody farce, clearly the police who fined them were just looking 5 minutes of fame.

What is wrong with female breasts? Absolutely nothing, years ago Thai females walked about topless.

Everything looks fine to me....and those "years ago" days were a little slice of heaven! 

20 hours ago, webfact said:

The four women, as well as the restaurant owner who hired them, were each fined 2,000 baht on grounds of indecency.

Thats really gonna hurt them.. 2,000 baht a-piece. At least the girls got 1,000 baht left for the 2 hours work

still not bad.

As for the owner getting 2,000 baht is a joke. 

15 minutes ago, Prairieboy said:

They seem very well endowed!

but that would imply, they got their assets handed down from Mum!

I'm tending to use 'embellished'  

original stripped FB link:

facebook.com/So.Hunter12/videos/891860541267775/

14 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

Note to all bar owners. If you want customers, this is how ALL waitresses should dress.

Trouble is : all the guys walking around in the restaurant would look like zombies - arms in front of them - with hand cupped out at chest level, as if drawn to two huge magnets and flag poles in their trousers (unable to sit down). All with glazed over eyes.

Archived