Storage facilities in CM other than Chiang Mai Storage in Hang Dong? .

JimmyJ

I tried posting this a year ago without success so trying again.

Chiang Mai Storage is supposed to be excellent and the price seems fair.

Just could use one less than a 35 minute trip if that is possible.

Anything closer to the Old City area?

14 hours ago, canthai55 said:

CM Buddy is no more

Fair enough...... however if you call the company number +66 0653828845 they will arrange for your stuff to be picked up from Kad Suan Kaew or Airport Plaza and be transported to the Hang Dong storage facility. Just got off the phone to them. 

On 11/24/2019 at 5:30 PM, UncleMhee said:

Chiang Mai Buddy do storage. Behind Icon. Used them last year 400 bht/month. Prices on website out of date. Small stuff only.

https://chiangmaibuddy.com/services-and-products/luggage-and-box-storage-service/

Thank you for the suggestion.

They are actually the only other place I found, but the price has at least doubled since you used them last year - I was quoted 800 per piece of luggage per month - imo a ridiculous price.

I was told they store in Hang Dong which is the location of Chiang Mai Storage...

A pickup fee was not mentioned nor a return delivery fee so for one month's storage if there is no fee for pickup and return the price would be ~ 25% more than CM Storage for 2 pieces of luggage , but beginning with the 2nd month insanely more expensive (about 7x more for 2 pieces of luggage).

Archived