Cost to replace S9+ screen?

Sakeopete

I do not think it will be possible to change only the glass. It was not possible on the S7 model I had before. However, the price for change both glass and led will be around 5000-6000 baht for original. Copy you can get all from 2500-3900, but I strongly advice against that due to very big function and quality issues.

On 11/22/2019 at 9:04 PM, Matzzon said:

I do not think it will be possible to change only the glass. It was not possible on the S7 model I had before. However, the price for change both glass and led will be around 5000-6000 baht for original. Copy you can get all from 2500-3900, but I strongly advice against that due to very big function and quality issues.

It is possible there are many YouTube videos showing the procedure done by repair shops. Lazada actual sells the kits to do it however I would never attempt it without experience. 

On 11/22/2019 at 9:16 PM, sunnyboy2018 said:

Take it to the Samsung service centre. In future use a bumper and screen protection.

My wife did take it to Samsung service center in Hua Hin. They said they don't fix them there (even though they fixed her S7 the year before) and recommended taking it to one of the repair shops at the mall. The phone has the Samsung brand bumper case and a screen protector. I was just unlucky it fell off the counter flat on the screen.

Archived