Prayut taunted by woman over 'promises' during visit to market

snoop1130

11 hours ago, BuckBee said:

yes is a shame, you got pay them and put on free food to protest even for freedom and democracy here .

Prayut worst thing happen in thailand in last 30yrs . By time he finished it be a little china but lower class poverty of n-korea .

Just amazing hardly any reaction to the vote tally scandal nor rapid legal cases against FFP .

Junta showed it's hand fully yet everyone sits around watching tv or eating somtam while poverty and poor education beckons for next generations .

I see Buck Banana (Prayut) like his glasses in public, trying to resemble the late true k of K's I guess . Must be turning in his grave observing the lies and disregard this government unfolded on the children of thailand .

But didn't he just sit back when prayut took over?????

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

people showed their support for the PM by taking photographs with him, shaking hands and hugging him.

of course they do,  everywhere he goes he is welcomed and revered by the majority of Thai's.

He has done a lot for Thailand with continued development and projects either started or ongoing.

Capture.khunprayut1.PNG.61d511d7fd40ceca14e89ca140cf2f03.PNG

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

However, after promises to hold elections were broken by the junta government several times, many people used to sing that song when they wanted to mock the junta government, which ruled until the general election in March this year. 

Some ladies have more balls than the men-folk.

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

of course they do,  everywhere he goes he is welcomed and revered by the majority of Thai's.

He has done a lot for Thailand with continued development and projects either started or ongoing.

LOL, good to see the unofficial farang (?) chief sycop spokesman for the junta leader still feels the urge to defend him in a time when nobody else does!

PS. Or is he one of the most successful and persistent trolls in TVF history?

16 hours ago, BuckBee said:

He deserves flogging not mocking .

Probably the most corrupt and lying men in thailand . How he got away with that election I do not know, huge fuss should of been over that scandal .

That is whyh the purchase of all the Tanks and armoured personnel carriers..... 

Not for war.... but to silence their own 'Protesters'...........

Haven't you figured that out yet?

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

I see you’ve omitted any mention of the economy now when you repeatedly spew this same old regurgitated narrative. 

17 hours ago, BuckBee said:

He deserves flogging not mocking .

Probably the most corrupt and lying men in thailand . How he got away with that election I do not know, huge fuss should of been over that scandal .

He got away with the election through corruption ad have you not wondered why it took so long to announce the results, the votes had to be "counted" until they had enough to confirm his appointmentt

15 hours ago, naboo said:

They're # tagging their way back to freedom!

Unfortunately, most people these days seem less concerned about losing their freedom than losing their smart phone.

And we all know where this kind of thinking will eventually lead us, courtesy of Messrs. Orwell and Huxley. 

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

I particularly like what he and his govt have done for their majority owned airline, Thai Airways!

18 hours ago, Wongkitlo said:

In Hong Kong they are fighting for democracy. In Thailand they just sit around and allow it to be taken from them.

As a desperate Thai said to me the other day " what can we do ? we dont have any Tanks and Guns, they have them all. We are helpless "

26 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

As a desperate Thai said to me the other day " what can we do ? we dont have any Tanks and Guns, they have them all. We are helpless "

People in other countries don't have tanks or guns but they still fight bad as it is for the most part iss don't have tanks or planes but they still fight

2 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

The problem is I think the majority are just trying to eek out a living, and have little understanding of the processes that rule/ruin their life

I often wonder how much longer will the masses be content with eeking out a living while a very select few count their billions...

1 minute ago, steven100 said:

just like Australia and other western countries ….

You don't honestly believe that the vast majority of people in western countries have to eke out a living, do you? I'd say that most of them/us live quite comfortably, generally have enough disposable income for a holiday now and again and can afford a lot of the mod cons that we have become so accustomed to. Few of them/us have to resort to cheap mama noodles for the last few days of every month. Most of them/us aren't millionaires, I'll grant you that, but to compare the average Somchai living and working in Thailand with the Jones in Farangistan is way off. 

5 hours ago, PatOngo said:

I particularly like what he and his govt have done for their majority owned airline, Thai Airways!

Thai Airways is a precursor to how they will shape the Thai economy.

Enough said.

Archived