Prayut taunted by woman over 'promises' during visit to market

snoop1130

1 minute ago, neeray said:

Thai Airways is a precursor to how they will shape the Thai economy.

Enough said.

By keeping it in the family.

Or should I say, by keeping the family in it? 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/23/2019 at 8:39 PM, djayz said:

You don't honestly believe that the vast majority of people in western countries have to eke out a living, do you? I'd say that most of them/us live quite comfortably, generally have enough disposable income for a holiday now and again and can afford a lot of the mod cons that we have become so accustomed to. Few of them/us have to resort to cheap mama noodles for the last few days of every month. Most of them/us aren't millionaires, I'll grant you that, but to compare the average Somchai living and working in Thailand with the Jones in Farangistan is way off. 

disagree ….. the majority, which are middle class workers in Australia are living pay check to pay check ……   I don't mean they are eating rice & pork, but after they pay electricity, mortgage or rent, food, school fee's, car payments, and other bills as there most certainly would be ….  they have little left, and no savings for sure. imo 

you need to get out more and not hang around the Tatts club or Canberra's Bacaro wine bar so much.

get out into the real world.  just saying what is true ...

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

you need to get out more and not hang around the Tatts club or Canberra's Bacaro wine bar so much.

Am out in the real world mate, and I've never heard of your bars or clubs. 

It almost sounds to me that you're a bit bitter - you want to wine and dine at those places but can't afford it, so you just assume anybody who isn't eating instant noodles hangs out there do you? LOL 

I have the feeling, you wouldn't know what's true if it hit you smack in the face. LOL

Enjoy your evening skippy. 

15 hours ago, Fred white said:

Did I hurt someone's feelings I don't have a problem my comment was a reply to cake monsters comment that some Thai people were complaining they didn't have tanks or guns

Why don't they use the weapons available, cars, pick ups and motorcycles? They seem to work well culling civilians!

5 hours ago, steven100 said:

disagree ….. the majority, which are middle class workers in Australia are living pay check to pay check ……   I don't mean they are eating rice & pork, but after they pay electricity, mortgage or rent, food, school fee's, car payments, and other bills as there most certainly would be ….  they have little left, and no savings for sure. imo 

When was the last time you saw 100 Honda Clicks and Honda Waves jostling for position at the traffic lights?

Archived