Just met a girl is the start of many stories

Clernix

I am not sure how to even ask these questions correctly. I am curious about Thai women. I met a girl right before I left and really liked her. She is working as a masseuse. That being said she did refuse to provide "extra" services. I am not sure if that even means anything.

Where do foreign men met local girls? Is it crazy to even consider a girl that works as a masseuse? So obviously a Thai women would love to get to the U.S. ( i am assuming this to be true). What are the odds she would stick around once she got? Is the experience like the horror stories you hear about Russian brides? She is older apx 42 according to her. I am older than that so I don't think that is a bad thing. She is very sweet. 

I am very far from any proposing or anything like that. I would do multiple trips and dig deep. I just want to hear some experiences and thoughts of others. I know there are a million different stories ,experiences and outcomes. I just want to hear some.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Clernix said:

........she did refuse to provide "extra" services....... 

You may well have met a DECENT girl if she refused the 'extra' services

She may well have met an INDECENT man if he requested the 'extra' services

Any beer bar or go,go bar would be a good place to start,the vast majority of the girls working in them don,t like thai men and are only working in pattaya to support their families in issaan.when you do find the girl of your dreams she will obviously want" looking after"this means sending a sum of money over weekly and extra for family emergencies which appear to happen frequently,the thai girls even have a word for this it's called sponsoring,well good luck ( you,'re going to need it )

18 minutes ago, Clernix said:

I know there are a million different stories ,experiences and outcomes. I just want to hear some.

Everyone is an individual. Keep your eyes wide open, use common sense, trust but verify.

There are "success" stories concerning marriages/families with "dancers/bar girls/masseuses/etc." Good stories don't sell newspapers and just how close do you need to get with an acquaintance/friend for them to admit their past?

Proceed with caution - Good Luck.

OP, contrary to popular opinion, not all Thai girls are hookers and looking for a ticket to the west. 

You will hear lots of bad stories from guys that hooked up with prostitutes, and it ended badly. Take those stories or advice with a grain of salt.

At the end of the day a normal Thai girl is probably not much different to meeting a girl anywhere. the fact that you didnt meet exchanging money for sex is a good start.

36 minutes ago, Radar501 said:

You may well have met a DECENT girl if she refused the 'extra' services

She may well have met an INDECENT man if he requested the 'extra' services

That's probably on the mark. Indecent would describe me. 

36 minutes ago, Clernix said:

So obviously a Thai women would love to get to the U.S. ( i am assuming this to be true).

No, they just want a man with money, and men in the US or Europe have more money, so they say they want to stay there.

If you ask a Thai who has money, most will say they want to stay in Thailand. The ones who go to a foreign country understand after a while that money is not everything and want to go back to Thailand.

42 minutes ago, Clernix said:

What are the odds she would stick around once she got? Is the experience like the horror stories you hear about Russian brides? She is older apx 42 according to her. I am older than that so I don't think that is a bad thing. She is very sweet. 

Her primary motivation is financial security. This doesn't mean she won't love you, but it will be difficult for you to tell if her feelings for you are real or if she is just acting to get money out of you.

Without you she will work as a masseuse until she is too old, then she will go back to her village and hope her children send her enough money every month. By playing your wife she can have a much better life than this, so there is quite some motivation to do it.

Do what's sensible, date her for a few months, move in together, and if you still like each other after a few years you can think about getting married.

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Let's assume she's provided sexual services for 5 guys a day, 6 days a week for the past 22 years .........

Are you OK with that?

Let's assume I had sex with 5 women a day, 6 days a week for the past 22 years......
Would I still be interested in another woman?

1 hour ago, AlexRich said:

She sounds like a great girl, you should definitely marry her and take her home with you. Prostitutes need love too!

And how did you get the knowledge about that the OP are talking about a prostitute? Do not talk about things you know nothing about.

59 minutes ago, kingdong said:

Any beer bar or go,go bar would be a good place to start,the vast majority of the girls working in them don,t like thai men and are only working in pattaya to support their families in issaan.when you do find the girl of your dreams she will obviously want" looking after"this means sending a sum of money over weekly and extra for family emergencies which appear to happen frequently,the thai girls even have a word for this it's called sponsoring,well good luck ( you,'re going to need it )

And you are talking about what? Is it anything in your post that has to do with this subject or thread? No need! The answer is NO!

21 minutes ago, Clernix said:

Thanks guys for the harsh answers as well as good advice. I guess in the end I am just some stupid tourist that met a girl in a massage parlor. Back at home having Asian dreams trying to come back to the reality of 9-5.

I understand you. Coming to Asia, takes it´s toll on people. Especially single ones, like I once was. However, that she refused to make you happy at work, is a good thing. I would actually go see what it is and find out more. Of course, be on your watch for any obvious signs, but you might also be lucky.

Too me it does not sound all to bad.

14 minutes ago, androokery said:

Let's assume I had sex with 5 women a day, 6 days a week for the past 22 years......
Would I still be interested in another woman?

Yes! I have always been a speaker for that people must have routine in life.

The OP should be aware that on this forum his inquiry will generate response from the most sexually inexperienced men, emotionally immature  guys, Thai haters, bitter men trapped in marriage, men with little or no knowledge of the P4P scene, bigoted Christian zealots, sexually repressed inadequates who still live with mum  run of the mill misogynist, racist bigots etc. Use your own judgement and common sense. But from my 30 years of mongering I can tell you many girls in the game are good people  often with few vices. Compared to western girls, the slags and slappers who drink, smoke, swear and fight before morphing into fat grey blobs after trapping a fool into marriage,  unwanted kids then divorce...Thai working girls  especially massage girls are much nicer,decent and more respectable than most western women especially American   British and Australian women but they havent had a lot of chances in life. God bless them I say. In general Thai girls are great fun. Dont even bother with good,  straight girls..They are usually a real night mare. The best way to benefit from this forum is to ignore the women haters, Thai bashers and misanthropes but concentrate on the positive people who enjoy life here and all it has to offer including good fun girls.

1 hour ago, Clernix said:

I am not sure how to even ask these questions correctly. I am curious about Thai women. I met a girl right before I left and really liked her. She is working as a masseuse. That being said she did refuse to provide "extra" services. I am not sure if that even means anything.

Where do foreign men met local girls? Is it crazy to even consider a girl that works as a masseuse? So obviously a Thai women would love to get to the U.S. ( i am assuming this to be true). What are the odds she would stick around once she got? Is the experience like the horror stories you hear about Russian brides?  "

I am very far from any proposing or anything like that. I would do multiple trips and dig deep. I just want to hear some experiences and thoughts of others. I know there are a million different stories ,experiences and outcomes. I just want to hear some.

1. "She is working as a masseuse. That being said she did refuse to provide "extra" services. I am not sure if that even means anything."    If she refused, you must have asked? So what, she may be working in a Thai massage shop that has strict rules against any sexual contact. Quite common.

2. Where do foreign men meet local girls?  Many places, but that depends what you mean by "local". Isaan girls are only local when they are at home, not when they may be working in places where there are large numbers of foreign men.

3. " What are the odds she would stick around once she got?" (To the USA) That depends on your wealth and appearance. 

There are many stories of Visas obtained and then separation gained.

4. "She is older apx 42 according to her. I am older than that so I don't think that is a bad thing. She is very sweet."

So, at 42 years of age, she's not actually a girl but a mature woman. There's a start.  You don't say how much older than you she is. Does she have children?

5. "I would do multiple trips and dig deep."  Just make sure it's you that digs deep and know your limit. Gold diggers abound here as many on this board will attest. 

I occasionally visit a particular massage shop in my local town for the pleasure of a genuine massage, with no hanky or even any panky. Some of the ladies there seem decent enough, but will not make any contact. Aye, there's the rub.  

Good luck in your ventures to LOS.

26 minutes ago, RyanWalker said:

You have to be careful in Thailand. Total different story. Woman in Thailand have a huge culture when it comes to men. Money is most important in Thailand for most woman. They will love you long time if you have money mate????

Well that sounds a lot better than just for long enough to get the house, kids, 50-75% of your super plus child support for the next ten years or so; then show you the door with a thanks for all the fish.

52 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

The use of the label prostitute is a slur used by inadequate men as a form of virtue signalling. Usually men with mummy issues.

Prostitute is not a label, it’s the oldest profession in the world. And in Thailand most, but not all, massage parlours are fronts for prostitution and sexual services. So if that’s your hunting ground for true love, good luck to you. 

No idea why any of that constitutes virtue signalling or mummy issues, you might want to take that up with a psychiatrist.

36 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

The OP should be aware that on this forum his inquiry will generate response from the most sexually inexperienced men, emotionally immature  guys, Thai haters, bitter men trapped in marriage, men with little or no knowledge of the P4P scene, bigoted Christian zealots, sexually repressed inadequates who still live with mum  run of the mill misogynist, racist bigots etc. Use your own judgement and common sense. But from my 30 years of mongering I can tell you many girls in the game are good people  often with few vices. Compared to western girls, the slags and slappers who drink, smoke, swear and fight before morphing into fat grey blobs after trapping a fool into marriage,  unwanted kids then divorce...Thai working girls  especially massage girls are much nicer,decent and more respectable than most western women especially American   British and Australian women but they havent had a lot of chances in life. God bless them I say. In general Thai girls are great fun. Dont even bother with good,  straight girls..They are usually a real night mare. The best way to benefit from this forum is to ignore the women haters, Thai bashers and misanthropes but concentrate on the positive people who enjoy life here and all it has to offer including good fun girls.

I was wondering when Captain Save A Ho would show up.

49 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

And how did you get the knowledge about that the OP are talking about a prostitute? Do not talk about things you know nothing about.

And you are talking about what? Is it anything in your post that has to do with this subject or thread? No need! The answer is NO!

I understand you. Coming to Asia, takes it´s toll on people. Especially single ones, like I once was. However, that she refused to make you happy at work, is a good thing. I would actually go see what it is and find out more. Of course, be on your watch for any obvious signs, but you might also be lucky.

Too me it does not sound all to bad.

Ever had a sense of humour?obviously not,yeah she sounds a keeper and poster should make a whole hearted emotional and financial commitment to their future life,what could possibly go wrong? How about that? the trouble is when someone writes a post like this they don,t get advice or facts all they get is a deluded i,me,myself reply by some bitter old curmudgeon who in all probability has ruined his life and burnt his bridges down to his own pig ignorance,sure they,'ll live happily ever after.

15 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Prostitute is not a label, it’s the oldest profession in the world. And in Thailand most, but not all, massage parlours are fronts for prostitution and sexual services. So if that’s your hunting ground for true love, good luck to you. 

Prey tell us about your virtuous Thai GF or Thai wife and how she has been a saint her whole life...

Where did you find her? 

Archived