Drunk Russian arrested twice in one day after exposing himself to tourists in Pattaya

rooster59

45 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

I thought Rasputin was a randy monk? There seems to be no reports of any 'hard' evidence to support that.

Concrete Evidence... Rasputin's a stiffy under a slab somewhere over there...

If it was me they were trying to force into the back of a pickup I would take a picture and refuse to enter, its illegal according to Thai law to be a passenger without a seat belt. And no seats, so the cops are breaking the law.   

4 minutes ago, balo said:

If it was me they were trying to force into the back of a pickup I would take a picture and refuse to enter, its illegal according to Thai law to be a passenger without a seat belt. And no seats, so the cops are breaking the law.   

The laws here do not apply to the Police (according to the police) and besides that, it is not illegal to ride in the back of a pickup truck where there are no seats or seat belts.

19 hours ago, mike787 said:

Just another wild and crazy day again in the land of beautiful smiles....no surprise....there will be another death, exposure, lady boy beat down making headlines.  Enjoy your lovely stay here.

Which all adds colour to Pattaya. It's what some of us love about it. All human life is here. long may it reign as the No:1 family resort in Thailand (just because it's the Adams Family don't make it untrue).

In the UK that would have been enough for an arrest and if found guilty before court he would be put on a sex offenders register.

I read the Thai version and for me the BIB showed great restraint, all they did was take him back to his resort, no fine, not even a slap on the wrist.

On 11/23/2019 at 1:35 AM, darksidedog said:

It seems that the recent report that the Russians are back in numbers seems to be correct. However, given how they are popping up in the news for the wrong reasons, the euphoria at their arrival may now be fading somewhat.

TAT are happy though.

6 hours ago, soalbundy said:

In the UK that would have been enough for an arrest and if found guilty before court he would be put on a sex offenders register.

I read the Thai version and for me the BIB showed great restraint, all they did was take him back to his resort, no fine, not even a slap on the wrist.

That doesn't sound right.   Generally needs to be some sexual intent towards a person (reflected in the charge) to result in registration.  Any link for this please?

On 11/23/2019 at 2:06 PM, AlexandrTrukhinov said:

every time I was asked in Thailand where I came from, I was ashamed to say.Russians act like pigs, not all but many.
It’s not my fault that I live here, but I’m ashamed I don’t know why.

in October, when I was in Thailand, 2 aircraft flying to Thailand made an emergency landing,because Russian tourists got drunk and threatened safety.

You notice it more with Russians because you are Russian but believe me mate EVERY country has their own lunatics. 

Archived