POTY 2019 Nominations

geronimo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 473geo said:

I would prefer to enjoy the show from the wings, enjoyed my times centre stage prior to Tvisa ????

Thank you Yinn for your kind nomination, there are many truly talented contestants, for your contribution, providing valuable Thai insight, scattered with humour, Yinn you are up there with the best, a worthy contender - good luck to all the runners may you all finish in one piece

Geronimo please remove my name from the starting line up thank you

Enjoy the contest guys

Another endorsement for Yinn ...... 

3 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

Yinn for president. I get it.

You think that you're trapped in a female body, right? 

No. Nothing like that at all. I'm so cisgender that I want to bash myself. 

But maybe people should think that a vote for Yinn is a kind of PROXY vote for me.

I'm sure that's going to help her chances an AWFUL lot!

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No. Nothing like that at all. I'm so cisgender that I want to bash myself. 

But maybe people should think that a vote for Yinn is a kind of PROXY vote for me.

I'm sure that's going to help her chances an AWFUL lot!

The plot thickens .....

I'm a bit disappointed. I've healed the sick, helped the ones who've lost their faith. I gave advice to those who had computer problems and helped our poor biker community.

In addition, I was pronounced dead a couple of times, but I could manage it to get back to life.

My name should be on top of the list and I'll willingly share the title with Khun Yinn.

A free grammar check program will be send to her right after my nomination. Thanks for all the votes! 

2 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

I'm a bit disappointed. I've healed the sick, helped the ones who've lost their faith. I gave advice to those who had computer problems and helped our poor biker community.

In addition, I was pronounced dead a couple of times, but I could manage it to get back to life.

My name should be on top of the list and I'll willingly share the title with Khun Yinn.

A free grammar check program will be send to her right after my nomination. Thanks for all the votes! 

Not too late for a nomination ......

25 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No. 

I was an English major and used to play with tarot cards.

I'm sure I can handle her autobiography even with a blindfold on. 

A tinfoil hat might give you much better insight and the cosmic energy will help you with your decisions...... 

tinfoil hat.jpg

3 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

I nominate the following three members, all of whom have incredibly high post to like ratios, all above 7 likes per post or higher, proof that they are consistently good posters.

Thaiwrath

Z42

Samui Bodoh

While have no issue with your worthy nominations, there are those with a high 'like to post' ratio that spend their days rather playing to the crowd

10 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

I nominate the following three members, all of whom have incredibly high post to like ratios, all above 7 likes per post or higher, proof that they are consistently good posters.

Thaiwrath

Z42

Samui Bodoh

Post to like ratios is actually a very good benchmark of a poster's popularity, and I shall add those names Sir.

9 minutes ago, 473geo said:

While have no issue with your worthy nominations, there are those with a high 'like to post' ratio that spend their days rather playing to the crowd

Thanks for that, though the three I put forward are all quite forthright in their comments and opinions.

You can play a crowd for sure, but I don't think these guys fall into that bracket.

I can't run because I am a moderator and if I won, many would complain (quite rightly), that I had cheated. :cheesy:

I have a high ratio and like to think it is because I put forward good well presented comments, and I do speak my mind, rather than play to the "peanut factory" as one poster put it a couple of years back.

The voters can make up their minds. I believe these three are as worthy, or more so than a few that have been nominated thus far.

5 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Post to like ratios is actually a very good benchmark of a poster's popularity, and I shall add those names Sir.

I actually think it's meaningless because the reasons for that can vary quite a lot. Not commenting on those names though. 

---

All INN for YINN (or get deported)

Archived