Jump to content
BANGKOK

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Is this the depths that POTY has reached? Posting images of big breasts? Still, I guess it's an accurate gauging of members' interests.

Well I won POTY with big boobs being my life's main interest...🤓..............🥳

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, transam said:

Well I won POTY with big boobs being my life's main interest...🤓..............🥳

yes but it wasn't 99.99% of your manifesto .......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, geronimo said:

yes but it wasn't 99.99% of your manifesto .......

Correct, it was 99.98%............😇

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, geronimo said:

Is this the depths that POTY has reached? Posting images of big breasts? Still, I guess it's an accurate gauging of members' interests.

it is what  interests our Members !   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just in .....

 

 

NCC1701A was spotted at an ATM in Sukhumvit arguing with 5 Thai girls ..... mmmmm wonder what that's about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Yinn wins, it will be the first time a 5-dotter has claimed the tiara ...... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ExpatOK said:

I nominate Boon Mee

Noted Sir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, rumak said:

it is what  interests our Members !   

I think that should have been singular. 

Leave my member out of this please!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, geronimo said:

If Yinn wins, it will be the first time a 5-dotter has claimed the tiara ...... 

Oh all knowing Chieftain of a non pudding race can you tell us what a five pointer signifies and the criteria for increasing/decreasing the count.  
If you don’t know the answer off the top of your head could you slide down your pole and ask the boffins downstairs please.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Oh all knowing Chieftain of a non pudding race can you tell us what a five pointer signifies and the criteria for increasing/decreasing the count.  
If you don’t know the answer off the top of your head could you slide down your pole and ask the boffins downstairs please.

the dots we all have under our names. You have 6, I have 7 and many members have the max which is 8. Yinn is a 5-dotter, and we have never had a POTY winner with 5 dots ....

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dots are acquired by post count ..... not sure of the exact numbers but you have to post 2,714 more times to get your next dot .......... The seventh is the hardest of them all ...... keep going and you'll get there in the end .......

Edited by geronimo
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can always tell an 8-dotter when out and about, as they all have this John Wayne swagger .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...