Jump to content
BANGKOK
Isaanbiker

Very low internet speed caused by a cable in Buri Ram..

Recommended Posts

    I was wondering what could be wrong with my "high speed" internet, usually fast as hell, and I found out through our son that there's a problem with a cable, or similar in Buri Ram.

 

          There's nothing wrong with your PC, or router should people in affected areas like Sisaket, etc are experiencing problems with their internet.

 

      They're working on it now.  

 

          

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The internet was DOA for 4 hours last night. I'm on TOT fiber in Kap Choeng.🤨 This can be a common occurrence with Turds Over Thailand.🤔

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your info,  I was wondering if I had a router problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought there was another coup and they stopped the internet!Brother's wife saw a youTube video saying there was a coup happening in Thailand and I assumed that was the cause,must have been fake news!

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny I know somebody on 3BB who was told it was a problem in Phrakhon Chai. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tso310 said:

Funny I know somebody on 3BB who was told it was a problem in Phrakhon Chai. 

Prakhon Chai is in Buriram.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Normal speed came back after 4 hours of posting here. 

 

  

  Yep, Prakhon Chai ia in Buri Ram.  I'm on TOT Fiber. 

Screenshot (358).png

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2019 at 9:32 AM, khwaibah said:

The internet was DOA for 4 hours last night. I'm on TOT fiber in Kap Choeng.🤨 This can be a common occurrence with Turds Over Thailand.🤔

 

 

Bit late I know but also down in Prasat Sunday evening . I have TOT fiber 200/200 in Thailand but as soon as I connect to iptv and do a speed test with testmy.net it can drop to 50mbps ,  single figures or even less and it did that last night for an hour . I have " hdprime " and have just taken " eternal " for  a month to see how they perform but same as hdprime with freezing and sometimes zero programmes available . All down to TOT throttling ? have heard that AIS does not throttle when connecting to Europe / UK but service not yet available in my area after an inquiry yesterday . 

Wondering if there is any way over this problem without changing from TOT ? BTW , I heard it said that 3BB is part of TOT which may be available to me but do they throttle as well ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, superal said:

Bit late I know but also down in Prasat Sunday evening . I have TOT fiber 200/200 in Thailand but as soon as I connect to iptv and do a speed test with testmy.net it can drop to 50mbps ,  single figures or even less and it did that last night for an hour . I have " hdprime " and have just taken " eternal " for  a month to see how they perform but same as hdprime with freezing and sometimes zero programmes available . All down to TOT throttling ? have heard that AIS does not throttle when connecting to Europe / UK but service not yet available in my area after an inquiry yesterday . 

Wondering if there is any way over this problem without changing from TOT ? BTW , I heard it said that 3BB is part of TOT which may be available to me but do they throttle as well ? 

3bb is privately owned. TOT has nothing to do with them. TOT and CAT are government owned and that's the problem. I know those on 3BB and True fiber and they have very little problem with either. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...