Very low internet speed caused by a cable in Buri Ram..

Isaanbiker

I was wondering what could be wrong with my "high speed" internet, usually fast as hell, and I found out through our son that there's a problem with a cable, or similar in Buri Ram.

There's nothing wrong with your PC, or router should people in affected areas like Sisaket, etc are experiencing problems with their internet.

They're working on it now.  

On 11/25/2019 at 9:32 AM, khwaibah said:

The internet was DOA for 4 hours last night. I'm on TOT fiber in Kap Choeng.???? This can be a common occurrence with Turds Over Thailand.????

Bit late I know but also down in Prasat Sunday evening . I have TOT fiber 200/200 in Thailand but as soon as I connect to iptv and do a speed test with testmy.net it can drop to 50mbps ,  single figures or even less and it did that last night for an hour . I have " hdprime " and have just taken " eternal " for  a month to see how they perform but same as hdprime with freezing and sometimes zero programmes available . All down to TOT throttling ? have heard that AIS does not throttle when connecting to Europe / UK but service not yet available in my area after an inquiry yesterday . 

Wondering if there is any way over this problem without changing from TOT ? BTW , I heard it said that 3BB is part of TOT which may be available to me but do they throttle as well ? 

2 hours ago, superal said:

Bit late I know but also down in Prasat Sunday evening . I have TOT fiber 200/200 in Thailand but as soon as I connect to iptv and do a speed test with testmy.net it can drop to 50mbps ,  single figures or even less and it did that last night for an hour . I have " hdprime " and have just taken " eternal " for  a month to see how they perform but same as hdprime with freezing and sometimes zero programmes available . All down to TOT throttling ? have heard that AIS does not throttle when connecting to Europe / UK but service not yet available in my area after an inquiry yesterday . 

Wondering if there is any way over this problem without changing from TOT ? BTW , I heard it said that 3BB is part of TOT which may be available to me but do they throttle as well ? 

3bb is privately owned. TOT has nothing to do with them. TOT and CAT are government owned and that's the problem. I know those on 3BB and True fiber and they have very little problem with either. 

Archived