Thai son cuts up his mother, stuffs her in the fridge and flushes her down the toilet

webfact

Thai son cuts up his mother, stuffs her in the fridge and flushes her down the toilet

3pma.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Thai media reported on a horrific murder in south west Bangkok in which a Thai son cut up his mother and stuffed her in the freezer section of their fridge. 

In addition police found parts of the victim's breasts in the toilet. 

The son turned a gun on himself after a work colleague had gone to the house to inquire about her friend. Instead of finding her sick she found her in five pieces in the fridge. 

The son has now died after shooting himself in the head. 

On Sunday evening Yuree, 42, an employee at an auto finance company had been conversing over the phone as normal with her friend at 8 pm. 

But she didn't show up to work so the colleague went to her house in Soi Tha Kham 28, sub-soi 6, Samae Dam, Bang Khun Thian. 

There she met her friend's son Sira, 20, who was in tears and said his mother was not home. The colleague thought this was strange as her car was outside the house. 

She investigated and found the fridge ajar. Inside the freezer section was her friend in five pieces - the head, the torso, arms and legs. 

National police spokesman Pol Col Krissana Pattanacharoen said that she ran out of the house in terror to contact police.

Then a shot rang out. 

Sira had shot himself in the head. Tha Kham police found him still alive with a gun next to his body. 

He was taken to Nakhon Thon Hospital where he died later.

Police took a knife and gloves into evidence and sealed off the house. Later they revealed finding parts of the dead woman's breasts in the toilet. 

Police are interviewing relatives and colleagues. 

Thai media Sanook reported that the son had been suffering from mental illness. They mentioned paranoia and depression among the symptoms. 

The mother and son lived together at the house. The son was a second year student at university. 

Sources: Sanook | Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-11-26

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIP.....

Happens every now and again when some one deranged enough, lets loose, I remember when I was in my teens, a guy that attended our school, cut off his mother's head and put in his oven because she wouldn't allow him to be with a girl he loved.

19 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Horrible crime ............. BUT the discovery is a bit strange,

Can't think of any time in my life where I've walked into someones empty house and opened their fridge or even more unlikely freezer.

Almost as if she knew what she was looking for.

Maybe she saw some blood traces on the fridge. 

32 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Can't think of any time in my life where I've walked into someones empty house and opened their fridge or even more unlikely freezer.

The article states that the door of the fridge was ajar. My guess is that she was a close family friend, so walking into the house would not be out of the ordinary, especially if the son who was known to have issues, was crying while talking to her. 

49 minutes ago, webfact said:

Thai media Sanook reported that the son had been suffering from mental illness. They mentioned paranoia and depression among the symptoms. 

Freaking BS, he turned the gun on himself after his horrible ACT in order to escape justice, this little piece of JUNK ..... Mentall Illness MY BEHIND. No excuse behind such ill behavior against his own mother..... 

I'm sorry I gotta puke now, after I read the headline.....

Tragic. This guy needed help but mental health issues here are not treated as they should be. The Government should make provisions, but in a country where more people die on the roads than any other I doubt it will happen any time soon.

16 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Gotta wonder what was going through his head while he was cutting her up, and did he actually think it would never be discovered? 

A mentally ill person is not rational. Remember the Germanwings pilot who committed suicide taking a plane load of passengers and crew with him?

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Being a friend she could have been aware of the situation of the son's mental condition and had concerns for her friend's well being and the article says the fridge was ajar.

Although the ice box in the upper section of the refrigerator has been pixelated, indicating that this is the actual fridge used to store the body parts, I believe that it may be a file picture, and not the real one.

While this might all be true, but the whole story is actually based on what the friend told police. I see the headline and wonder if all evidence has been investigated and the case is closed now already so we can draw conclusions.

3 hours ago, CNXexpat said:

He must have a HUGE mental illness to do something like that. Horrible!

paranoid schizophrenia is a very likely etiology.  no lack of homicide amongst them around the world, even their own parents have been victims.

4 hours ago, essox essox said:

TAKES A lot of believing does this story .....

how did the lady, on entering see/know fridge was open.....most are shut via magnetism!!!

Do you think that just maybe it was a tad overloaded; too much perhaps for the door to close?

Archived