Thai son cuts up his mother, stuffs her in the fridge and flushes her down the toilet

webfact

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

This is done in a way and by a person whereby the one who does it probably doesn't think at all . so i think you should stop wondering . and i am asking myself what kind of person you are, when your asking yourself what someone who does that is thinking about, or what's going on in somebody's head at that moment.

The Pot calling the Kettle black comes to mind!

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Horrible crime ............. BUT the discovery is a bit strange,

Can't think of any time in my life where I've walked into someones empty house and opened their fridge or even more unlikely freezer.

Almost as if she knew what she was looking for.

It says that she was investigating and noticed that the frig door was not shut - it was AJAR.

7 hours ago, MaxLee said:

Freaking BS, he turned the gun on himself after his horrible ACT in order to escape justice, this little piece of JUNK ..... Mentall Illness MY BEHIND. No excuse behind such ill behavior against his own mother..... 

I'm sorry I gotta puke now, after I read the headline.....

Did you know the mother. The way the mother's slap their children here I'm not surprised the murder rate is so high and much higher than statistics suggest. Violence begets violence, mother's here would be better to slap a dummy than their babies. 

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Can't think of any time in my life where I've walked into someones empty house and opened their fridge or even more unlikely freezer.

The article said she noticed it was ajar so maybe it wouldn't close which would cause you to look inside.

7 hours ago, MaxLee said:

Freaking BS, he turned the gun on himself after his horrible ACT in order to escape justice, this little piece of JUNK ..... Mentall Illness MY BEHIND. No excuse behind such ill behavior against his own mother..... 

I'm sorry I gotta puke now, after I read the headline.....

I dare say without looking at the evidence in full and only going off this news report that the deceased Male most likely had hospital and psychiatric records that confirmed this.  

Yes it is a very unpalatable set of events.  But people in a psychotic state will do bizarre things that people unacquainted with mental illness and disorders would never dream of and cannot comprehend.  To kill your own mother and carry out bizarre acts of dismemberment would definitely be something a person criminally insane would do.  The coroner will be the ultimate determiner of the cause of death - beyond the obvious physical actions.

Commenting here on one's own point of view that he was not mentally deranged and in fact had the 'compus mentis' to carry out the act is up to the professionals to make that judgement, not from someone who does not have the evidence in its entirety.  

5 minutes ago, aussienam said:

I dare say without looking at the evidence in full and only going off this news report that the deceased Male most likely had hospital and psychiatric records that confirmed this.  

Yes it is a very unpalatable set of events.  But people in a psychotic state will do bizarre things that people unacquainted with mental illness and disorders would never dream of and cannot comprehend.  To kill your own mother and carry out bizarre acts of dismemberment would definitely be something a person criminally insane would do.  The coroner will be the ultimate determiner of the cause of death - beyond the obvious physical actions.

Commenting here on one's own point of view that he was not mentally deranged and in fact had the 'compus mentis' to carry out the act is up to the professionals to make that judgement, not from someone who does not have the evidence in its entirety.  

Criminally insane makes no sense, .can not be criminal if insane

16 minutes ago, Gillyflower said:

It says that she was investigating and noticed that the frig door was not shut - it was AJAR.

Exactly.  Without walking through the crime scene and seeing all available evidence, one can only speculate on a journalist's report.  Police provide a media release for journalists.  These releases are often basic summaries, devoid of too much detail.  Only the police and coroner will be privy to that at this stage, like any major crime investigation.  

To play Sherlock Holmes via a keyboard as to why someone came in and opened a fridge, based off a summarised news report is not how one plays detective.  

As mentioned perhaps there was blood trail, human remains nearby or on the fridge door, the door ajar, etc. 

Condolences to the deceased female and her family.

9 minutes ago, Langkawee said:

Criminally insane makes no sense, .can not be criminal if insane

Technically speaking you do have a point.  But convictions do occur against the insane if it is determined that he had some degree of compos mentis.  The mental illness may mitigate liability but not complete absolve his actions.  So you can be a criminal and insane.  There is a very grey area that judges frequently need to decide on.  

I am not sure about Thailand but in Australia a court/coroner determines whether the actions of the accused were fully or partly attributed to his mental illness.  If insanity is determined to be 100% the cause then usually that person will be committed to a psychiatric ward  in a high security facility. Otherwise it is jail where prisoners can be allocated to special wards for those with mental illnesses.  

8 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

I suppose all is correct here BUT looking at the fridge it looks about the same size as ours , how is there room for head , torso , arms and legs.

you would have to measure the distance across a head etc ….. and how many cubic litres the fridge is ...

also was other frozen stuff taken out so the parts would fit ….

many unanswered questions.

RIP. 

8 hours ago, tallfarang said:

The article states that the door of the fridge was ajar. My guess is that she was a close family friend, so walking into the house would not be out of the ordinary, especially if the son who was known to have issues, was crying while talking to her. 

You didn't see the news? They didn't even like each other.

Thank you moderators. Sad situation! 

11 hours ago, bendejo said:

Gotta wonder what was going through his head while he was cutting her up, and did he actually think it would never be discovered? 

And to think, as with any family, one has to imagine how many times the mother scolded the son for not closing the fridge door during his childhood! Bringer of life births bringer of death etc. Life’s ironies.

15 hours ago, BritManToo said:

14 hours ago, essox essox said:

TAKES A lot of believing does this story .....

how did the lady, on entering see/know fridge was open.....most are shut via magnetism!!!

I’m sure there must have been enough traces of blood around...

13 hours ago, Truthhurts said:

Is there any relevance to using adjective 'thai'?

It's a heinous offence, cant we just leave it at that as opposed to the inevitable finger pointing and racial stereotyping.

All over the world close relatives do horrible things to each other

Because they were Thai?

However unpalatable it is, the truth is that in the overwhelming situations such as this, there are childhood circumstances to lead to this sort of outcome. To say "there is no excuse" is to avoid the issue. This is nothing to do with making excuses, it has everything to do with how we as parents bring our children up, and in the broader context, how supportive society is to the parents and the younger generation - not only supportive, but also to avoid negative judgements on children as to how they "should be" according to some adult wish - the best way to encourage positive outcomes is by passive example. Never more is true than we reap what we sow. Western society is even conditioned to look to blame, without ever considering the reasons for bad outcomes.. often the reasons are too difficult to face, so we prefer to ignore them, and look for someone to blame. It is difficult to imagine the emotional turmoil that must have been present in this family, even if "the family" was just mother and son.... I was just mother and son.... so I do have a lot of insight of the many things that can go wrong, but are never acknowledged by the broader society... because it is too challenging, just in the too hard basket....

2 minutes ago, milesinnz said:

However unpalatable it is, the truth is that in the overwhelming situations such as this, there are childhood circumstances to lead to this sort of outcome. To say "there is no excuse" is to avoid the issue. This is nothing to do with making excuses, it has everything to do with how we as parents bring our children up, and in the broader context, how supportive society is t

you may have to enlighten (and in an informative only way) - just 'what' childhood circumstances could lead to someone chopping up a mum? 

40 minutes ago, milesinnz said:

However unpalatable it is, the truth is that in the overwhelming situations such as this, there are childhood circumstances to lead to this sort of outcome. To say "there is no excuse" is to avoid the issue. This is nothing to do with making excuses, it has everything to do with how we as parents bring our children up, and in the broader context, how supportive society is to the parents and the younger generation - not only supportive, but also to avoid negative judgements on children as to how they "should be" according to some adult wish - the best way to encourage positive outcomes is by passive example. Never more is true than we reap what we sow. Western society is even conditioned to look to blame, without ever considering the reasons for bad outcomes.. often the reasons are too difficult to face, so we prefer to ignore them, and look for someone to blame. It is difficult to imagine the emotional turmoil that must have been present in this family, even if "the family" was just mother and son.... I was just mother and son.... so I do have a lot of insight of the many things that can go wrong, but are never acknowledged by the broader society... because it is too challenging, just in the too hard basket....

The Thai culture of a mother slapping their babies in the face to teach them between right and wrong is always a good way to produce a mentally stable adult. The West could learn a lot about the merits of Thai parenting. 

21 hours ago, BritManToo said:

..read the story again, the fridge door was ajar, probably not fully closed..

Archived