BANGKOK
webfact

Mother of all excuses! Electrical authorities promise cable action by Thursday

16 minutes ago, webfact said:

They said that there was no danger as no electricity was flowing through the cables.

Why are they there?

• Like 1

Saw worse than this years ago, a hole was made in the bridge so the cables could be fed through!

You had to step over them!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, colinneil said:

You just gotta laugh, bridge was built after cables were installed, so no communication between relevant authorities, bloody pathetic.

Reminds me of years ago in the UK, i was stuck on a train for over 9 hours, train was stranded because the wrong kind of leaves were on the tracks.

yeah I rememeber that Colin....a great excuse FROM Brit Rail....were you going to blackers for some rock and  a "kiss me quick" hat ???

Edited by essox essox
wrong spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

You just gotta laugh, bridge was built after cables were installed, so no communication between relevant authorities, bloody pathetic.

Reminds me of years ago in the UK, i was stuck on a train for over 9 hours, train was stranded because the wrong kind of leaves were on the tracks.

Yes, I remember that pish poor excuse. Wasn't there also the wrong kind of snow later?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I seem to remember they brought in a special train from Sweden that had rotating brushes to clean the rails, affectionately called the Swedish Scrubber :clap2: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1