can u recommend a gym?

jack6503

last time i was in bangkok back in 2015 i trained at true fitness asoke. ive read that its closed permanently.

that place was very expensive, i thought i payed around 5k/month. dont remember exactly.

can u recommend me a good, large gym with opening hours until very late? and not so expensive please.

i wanna get 2 months subscription. some places dont offer that short time i believe ????

preferably near to bts or mrt. thanks.

18 hours ago, homeseeker said:

Check out fitness First-see their web sites. Has many branches at convenient locations. Membership allow u to use multiple locations. One branch is 24 hours. Go see them in person and ask for special rate!

i remember that fitness first didnt offer short term subscription. maybe they've changed their policy now.

16 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Lumpini Park Gym - I believe it's free but I've read some websites that said it was 20 baht or 50 baht per entry

no man. i need serious things.

• 3 weeks later...

I know the best one, but I'm not telling anyone. I'm the only farang who I've ever seen there. It's also not far out from the farang areas, but no farangs seem to know about it and that's how I like it. Call me selfish if you want, but it's cheap, superbly equipped and not overcrowded. Being the only farang there means that I have model-type white-skinned Thai women all over me. Not letting on where it is... 

Archived