Chillindo Auction Site

JAG

has anyone used this site - it seems to be a similar concept to E bay. I have looked at it (I am looking to buy a couple of items) but am unable to find any sort of a search engine. I don't want to scroll through an endless list of things which i don't want in the hope of finding an item which i may be interested in!

Chillindo  i have used the site several times, if you use it carefully, you can get some inexpensive items.

If you want items on there just keep scrolling, but do it quickly or the page moves up.

I have recently got solar lights from them, 10 watt normal use, 20 watts when movement detected, i have bought 3 at different times, paid between 390 baht/ 407 baht, very happy with them.

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

Chillindo  i have used the site several times, if you use it carefully, you can get some inexpensive items.

If you want items on there just keep scrolling, but do it quickly or the page moves up.

I have recently got solar lights from them, 10 watt normal use, 20 watts when movement detected, i have bought 3 at different times, paid between 390 baht/ 407 baht, very happy with them.

Thanks Colin. No specific search function then! How very Thai!

????

• Like 1

I have bought on there as well, you can get some good deals as long as you dont run into an idiot that just keeps trying to outbid you and takes the price way too high, I set my price and wait till the last 20 seconds to see the price  people are willing to pay then put my bid(the amount I am prepared to go to) in, others will try to outbid you but I will not put anymore bids in once my final price is reached, if you are lucky they stop after a few attempts and you get a bargain, just make sure you know the prices you would pay in a shop before you bid. Trying to find what you are after can be a pain but it can be worth looking if you get it at a low price

Edited by seajae

6 hours ago, JAG said:

Thanks Colin. No specific search function then! How very Thai!

????

Judging by your signature, you should try asking your wife, daughter and dogs instead...

"I don't need Google.

I have a wife, daughter and two female dogs; between them they know everything..."

• Haha 1