Late Night Drinking Options

brotherother

On 12/2/2019 at 3:27 PM, Blue bruce said:

Start on soi Cowboy during happy hour. Work your way up to soi 11.

After your stroll down soi 11 walk up to soi 7/1. Then onto soi 7 Beer garden. Then onto soi 5 Gullivers. After Gullivers meander up to nana soi 4. Start at Nana plaza and continue on both sides of Nana. Many interesting sites. Let us know how you like it

Non of the above are open late.

I have a decent 24 hour joint that has the football on late at night and does a mean pad krapow moo kai dow but it aint no downtown establishment. 

Suk is going through a strange transition period at the moment and I cant help agree with the poster who moved to Pattaya. The scene around soi4 on suk itself its deinitely a shadow of it's former self and it's quite sad really. It's never going to be singapore no matter how much the junta try to make it. The appeal WAS the haphazzrd market on the sidewalk interlaced with pop up bars playing music with fairy lights around them.

I did a walk around the area a few weeks back on a Sunday night till late. Bars pretty full on soi 4 but outside it just felt like the place has been given the kiss of death. Very sad indeed. 

OP you're probably best to head to KSR area. Plenty of 24 hour bars there. You just need to find one with a TV.

Archived