Australian bikie could face death penalty in Thailand after drugs allegedly found 'in fridge and candle'

webfact

I like our Australian allies, but people that ride around on loud motorcycles with an Outlaw patch, while a guest in a foreign country make the employees of the Sinaloa Cartel look like educated, successful, businessmen.  

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/29/2019 at 1:52 PM, Duck J Butters said:

Because these people are virtually impossible to catch. They have absurd amounts of "liquid" wealth and most of the top people don't even live in Thailand. With cryptocurrency, it's now easier than ever to run an operation like this remotely from Mexico, China, and South America. These people are ghosts. Anyone that gets caught is just a low-level operator that will be replaced tomorrow. The one's that do live in Thailand all live in gated communities with 24/7 armed guard protection. Take a drive through the wealthy parts of Phuket, Krabi, Samui etc... and you will see homes and condos with soldiers weilding AK-47s. Yes. Good luck getting in there. The local authorities wouldn't dare set foot in these compounds. Many are also built with ubderground panic rooms where you could hide out for decades if you wanted to. The Thai police do their best but they simply do not have the resources to go up against the cartels. And, from their vantage point, why bother when a bribe is much more palatable to their life expectancy? Do the math and it's very easy to see why its impossible to stop these people.

And onto the next narcos series lol

What a load of fun amusing  reading.

What a load kf BS though.

I shall check the security  guard on my compound  isn't  secretly  packing  and AK 47 lol

Is there a secret  hnder ground  tunnel network  also and a secret  airports  and space  stations

2 hours ago, moontang said:

I like our Australian allies, but people that ride around on loud motorcycles with an Outlaw patch

What is with people coming to Thailand and wearing a Outlaw patch...... 

Do these people never grow up? 

10 hours ago, Tayaout said:

So basically change nothing and hope it will go away. Solid plan. 

By the way you could replace amphetamine in your post by alcool and it would make no difference. 

So your "solid plan" is to compound the massive social and economic toll of alcohol abuse by making another arguably even more addictive and damaging drug freely available.

What could possibly go wrong?

11 hours ago, Tayaout said:

Nothing. Alcool and almost any drug is already widely available everywhere in every bar, school and small village. 

You're missing the point. Alcohol is legal. Amphetamines are not, for very good reasons already explained. The problem is poor law enforcement

Or are you arguing that criminal behavior which becomes so widespread and "popular" that it is hard to control should be legalised?

In which case, why not legalise other "popular" crimes like murder and rape, the latter committed in "bars, schools, villages" and other locations every fifteen minutes - often by men hyped on yaba.

Member of Hells Angels...connections with foreign mafias...huge amount of drugs seized....guess the severe penalty looks justified here (regardless of the culprits nationality)....sure the local Thai mafias get away...but on the other hand it would take off one scumbag off the streets for good. And most important....it would send a stern signal to others and make it clear that there is enough crime amongst the local mafia clans...no need for any foreign ones to add to the trouble.

On 11/30/2019 at 4:46 PM, Just Weird said:

It seems that you must think that the Keystone Kops were particularly adept at their job by making the comparison on this thread which shows a very successful operation by the RTP.

Did I say it was unsuccessful ... no I didn't. All I was alluding to was the slightly comical activity in climbing over the gate ... especially the guy in the white shirt who had to be shoved up by his @$$ so he could get over.

Archived