Thais need to drink more milk, says DFPOT

webfact

3 minutes ago, MeePeeMai said:

Just how many times over the past decades have they flip flopped and completely done a 180 when giving their guidelines or recommendations, diet suggestions etc.

I believe it is referred to as dogma when someone makes up their mind and refuses to re-consider despite new research showing better information.

Do you prefer dogmatic loyalty to previous interpretations of research results?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gamb00ler said:

And your study of the relevant literature was published when and was funded by who?

My studies on the relevant literature rely on the 50+ years of study and practice by Dr. Robert Morse N.D. (who by the way also has a degree in Bio Chemistry and worked in several Hospital Emergency Rooms for many years), the 30 years of studies and ongoing medical practice and research by Dr. Alan Goldhammer and other M.D.s at the True North Health Center in Santa Rosa, California USA,  as well as my own 58+ year life experience with extremes on both sides of the fence (to which I base my statements on). 

If you are interested (which I doubt), Dr. Robert Morse has HUNDREDS of videos on YouTube, he has written many, many books on the subject which document his studies, his ongoing life's work and his patient's success stories.  His crew includes an anatomy and biophysics Professor and other assistants with medical backgrounds.  Doctor Morse is also an iridology expert and I put more faith in him and his methods of curing health related problems than any allopathic medical doctor on Earth.

Both doctors are absolutely adamant that we should avoid all milk and dairy products and that they are responsible for an over production of mucous by the body which is harmful and detrimental to our overall health.  I know that many here are fine with consuming milk and dairy and that is your right.  Many don't notice the damage until it is too late so carry on friends and Good Luck!!

Here is a link to Dr. Morse's YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/robertmorsend

Here is a link of interviews and videos by Dr. Alan Goldhamer and other Medical Doctors at the True North Health Center.

https://www.healthpromoting.com/learning-center/videos

21 minutes ago, gamb00ler said:

I believe it is referred to as dogma when someone makes up their mind and refuses to re-consider despite new research showing better information.

New research and better information, or is it a higher bidder and more money in someone's pockets?

23 minutes ago, gamb00ler said:

Do you prefer dogmatic loyalty to previous interpretations of research results?

I prefer "true unbiased research" without a financial agenda run or financed by big agencies and corporations such as the FDA, WHO, AMA, Cattleman's Association, Big Pharma etc.  I trust these agencies and corporations about as much as I trust a bar girl in Pattaya.

On 11/30/2019 at 10:10 PM, robblok said:

Is that not a contradiction.. movie misleading but has good production ? But seriously I will watch the movie but so far the real scientific evidence i seen just does not match up with claims being made. Its more a fact that if you dont eat animal proteins its hard to get enough proteins (if you want to build muscle not if you just want to be an average guy)  and vegetable proteins are inferior to animal proteins. 

You really ought to rewind your view on proteins to facts, not fiction.

When it comes to gaining strength and muscle mass, research comparing plant and animal protein repeatedly demonstrates that as long as the right amount of amino acids are consumed, the source is irrelevant. Most of the largest and strongest animals on the planet, like elephants, rhinos, horses, and gorillas — are herbivores.

Contrary to popular belief, the largest study comparing the nutrient intake of meat-eaters with plant-eaters showed that the average plant-eater not only gets enough protein, but 70% more than they need.

Somewhat ironically, even meat-eaters get roughly half of their protein from plants. This should come as no surprise if you’re aware of the fact that a peanut butter sandwich contains about as much protein as three ounces of beef or three large eggs. 

On 12/6/2019 at 12:33 AM, MeePeeMai said:

My studies on the relevant literature rely on the 50+ years of study and practice by Dr. Robert Morse N.D. (who by the way also has a degree in Bio Chemistry and worked in several Hospital Emergency Rooms for many years)

I have no opinion on the truthfulness of this verification of "Dr." Robert Morse's CV, but it is interesting reading.  LINK    and this one regarding one of the Dr.'s schools listed on his CV  LINK2  described as a diploma mill.  You're favorite website, Wikipedia, describes iridology as:

"As opposed to evidence-based medicine, iridology is not supported by quality research studies and is considered pseudoscience. The features of the iris are one of the most stable features on the human body throughout life. The stability of iris structures is the foundation of the biometric technology which uses iris recognition for identification purposes."

I sincerely hope you never need a better doctor.

Archived