Legal THC Oil - Where?

ricklev

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, adexbe said:

Yes me too ! But problem with this legal oil, after few weeks smoking everyday, the result is not as good anymore !

But with a week or 2 without smoking, the next time it will hit me again !

Many years ago my brother suggested this seems to occur because if you're stoned all the time then you can't compare it to being straight so it seems to be not as effective but in fact it's still just as effective it's just that you're stoned all the time. I'm not sure if this is the case or we build up a tolerance to it.

• Like 2

On 11/10/2020 at 3:18 PM, solafr said:

And yes smoking is the best.

Most of these oils - certainly the GPO oils are - are applied sub-lingually. 

Is that what your "Doctor" prescribed? And then you decided to huff it instead?

Or are you lighting your mouth on fire?

Honestly, smoking these oils is probably not the smartest thing you can do. That said, I think the base is olive/vegetable oil so you might be OK.

The entire concept of these sub-lingual oils is to AVOID smoking, and affecting your repsiratory functions.

Many Cannabis distillates, extracts and concentrates in the west are meant to be smoked.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Most of these oils - certainly the GPO oils are - are applied sub-lingually. 

Is that what your "Doctor" prescribed? And then you decided to huff it instead?

Or are you lighting your mouth on fire?

Honestly, smoking these oils is probably not the smartest thing you can do. That said, I think the base is olive/vegetable oil so you might be OK.

The entire concept of these sub-lingual oils is to AVOID smoking, and affecting your repsiratory functions.

Many Cannabis distillates, extracts and concentrates in the west are meant to be smoked.

Do you think that I am idiot enough to follow anything that another idiot doctor prescribes ?

Doctors are just tools,  just like my screwdrivers, I use them, but they do not decide for me what I have to do or not !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

There is no oil base added, it is distilled from ganja the oil comes from this alone.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

There is no oil base added, it is distilled from ganja the oil comes from this alone.

I am fairly confident that any cannabis oil meant to be applied sublingually uses a food-grade oil base, typically hemp oil, coconut oil or olive oil.

I don't have the GPO leaflet, but that should detail the contents and the usage. I think the other knock-offs available here are similar, but if people want to smoke them who am I to stop them. Individual choice and Darwin rule.

I am not talking about extracts, distillates or extracts made through relativley complex chemical methods (butane/propane, solvent, CO2, etc.), which are meant to be smoked.

gpo-thc_ppt.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

I am fairly confident that any cannabis oil meant to be applied sublingually uses a food-grade oil base, typically hemp oil, coconut oil or olive oil.

I don't have the GPO leaflet, but that should detail the contents and the usage. I think the other knock-offs available here are similar, but if people want to smoke them who am I to stop them. Individual choice and Darwin rule.

I am not talking about extracts, distillates or extracts made through relativley complex chemical methods (butane/propane, solvent, CO2, etc.), which are meant to be smoked.

gpo-thc_ppt.jpg

smart people do not buy shiat gpo oil hat is totally ineffective...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, solafr said:

smart people do not buy shiat gpo oil hat is totally ineffective...

Yes, smart people get really wasted smoking the strong stuff indoors...

"Hey, close the window, you're letting the smoke out!"  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, smart people get really wasted smoking the strong stuff indoors...

"Hey, close the window, you're letting the smoke out!"  

I actually prefer smoking the strong outdoor stuff indoors especially when it's windy outdoors. 

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Exactly! Why spoil a good buzz by exerting oneself...

Actually exertion doesn't spoil a good buzz rather the exertion is enhanced by a good buzz from my experience as an avid basketballer in my younger days most of which was done stoned to the eyeballs and also done by some (or most ) of the worlds best basketballers.

55 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Actually exertion doesn't spoil a good buzz rather the exertion is enhanced by a good buzz from my experience as an avid basketballer in my younger days most of which was done stoned to the eyeballs and also done by some (or most ) of the worlds best basketballers.

I guess it depends on what you're buzzed on, and how you're exerting yourself...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mr mr said:

you win. how can i become a jedi like you ? 

Well young grasshopper, you could start not not making ridiculous claims. Once you get that down you could learn how to actually formulate an argument. 

Above all, do not give up hope, for "...as you are, I once was..."

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Well young grasshopper, you could start not not making ridiculous claims. Once you get that down you could learn how to actually formulate an argument. 

what ridiculous claims did i make ?