Jump to content
BANGKOK
ricklev

Legal THC Oil - Where?

Recommended Posts

On 12/1/2019 at 12:09 AM, gamesgplayemail said:

Still no clinic around Pattaya ? Any public hospital having THC bottles ?

 

 

 

https://origeneclinic.com/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Xaos said:

I went there....total money operation, claimed they had CBD oil (no THC) , but never saw any. 

They produce their own brand of herbal remedies (on display)... Vitamins and supplements

They want to treat you with their herbals/vitamins along with 500 baht essential oil steam treatments and 1000 baht therapeutic massage sessions.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2019 at 8:41 AM, Skallywag said:

I went there....total money operation, claimed they had CBD oil (no THC) , but never saw any. 

They produce their own brand of herbal remedies (on display)... Vitamins and supplements

They want to treat you with their herbals/vitamins along with 500 baht essential oil steam treatments and 1000 baht therapeutic massage sessions.  

 

Thank you.

Did you have a legit reason to buy THC ? should I try to send a Thai ? I know one who is a real actress and could get anything from anyone if available...

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2019 at 8:41 AM, Skallywag said:

I went there....total money operation, claimed they had CBD oil (no THC) , but never saw any. 

They produce their own brand of herbal remedies (on display)... Vitamins and supplements

They want to treat you with their herbals/vitamins along with 500 baht essential oil steam treatments and 1000 baht therapeutic massage sessions.  

Lol what? 

 

I contacted them on fb heres what they said.

 

Can they give u cannabis licence in case urine tested?

 

 

20191228_141950.jpg

Edited by Xaos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2019 at 2:20 AM, Xaos said:

Lol what? 

 

I contacted them on fb heres what they said.

 

Can they give u cannabis licence in case urine tested?

 

 

20191228_141950.jpg

They did not mention to me that is the future they would have "pure cannabis oils".

Check them out, my story of having sleep troubles and wanting CBD, did not work, maybe your story will work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone visited the new Cannabis Clinic in Nonthaburi yet? It's open every day. You need to make an appointment.

 

https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30380126

 

Some folks on Thaivisa have been quoting prices of 1800 baht for a bottle of cannabis oil. That's a lot! I paid 130 baht for two bottles of 1.7% THC oil at the Prachinburi clinic the last time I went. They didn't have CBD at the time, so I'm not sure how much that would cost.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to the Nonthaburi clinic today as a walk-in patient. You go to the Ministry of Health stop on the MRT purple line, then take a motorcycle taxi for 20 baht. You need to speak Thai or have the wife with you. I registered with my Pink Card. There was a two-page form to fill in - I used Google Translate in camera mode. You take your own blood pressure and eventually get into Room 4 where you queue to speak with a doctor. After that you take the documents to Room 5 to get the oil. It's a secret formula of CBD and THC. They gave me 4 bottles. No charge. They make an appointment to see the doc again after 1 month.

 

It's probably easier to have the wife register you on the app and make an appointment. The walk-in queue is quite long in the afternoon. I was there 4.5 hours.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2020 at 7:13 PM, orientalist said:

I went to the Nonthaburi clinic today as a walk-in patient. You go to the Ministry of Health stop on the MRT purple line, then take a motorcycle taxi for 20 baht. You need to speak Thai or have the wife with you. I registered with my Pink Card. There was a two-page form to fill in - I used Google Translate in camera mode. You take your own blood pressure and eventually get into Room 4 where you queue to speak with a doctor. After that you take the documents to Room 5 to get the oil. It's a secret formula of CBD and THC. They gave me 4 bottles. No charge. They make an appointment to see the doc again after 1 month.

 

It's probably easier to have the wife register you on the app and make an appointment. The walk-in queue is quite long in the afternoon. I was there 4.5 hours.

how did you get 4 bottles? I only got 1. took 15 drops and felt nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, earthyearth said:

how did you get 4 bottles? I only got 1. took 15 drops and felt nothing.

 

They are small bottles. Four bottles was the amount needed to get me to the next appointment in 1 month at 7 drops a day. Given that this is some kind of traditional medicine formula, I think the amount of THC in it is very small and I wouldn't expect to feel any particular sensation when taking it. In my experience with CBD, it takes around three and a half weeks to start reducing the pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Yes, but it doesn't get you high. The object of this ruse is to get some phony document, then score the drugs on false pretenses.

ah yeah nah but umm you know but (actually heard somebody say that on the radio once)my pretenses are not false.When I'm pretending I do it truthfully.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is clearly a difference in quality of this THC oil.

The one from Pratunam gets me a lot higher than others...

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...