Legal THC Oil - Where?

ricklev

On 11/30/2019 at 9:26 PM, TheAppletons said:

"Am I missing something here."

The profit motive?  

Hmmm seems like a very clever way to get a free pass for smoking grass. If you have the THC scrip and you take legal THC then you will have THC in your blood and will be revealed if tested. However, if you are a smoker of grass you can pull out your THC medical cert and claim that you did it all legally and don't smoke the stuff. 

I think it should be legal myself and don't see smokers as criminals, but it seems to me that this has opened a can of worms from the legal point of view of it all...

• Like 2

On 2/11/2021 at 5:32 PM, adexbe said:

yes I have read this story on Reddit. Guy caught at Asoke.

Could you post a link? I was wondering about similar issues with the certificate being a get out of jail free card.  Many come here from places where it is legal and have it in our systems. Also, can anyone give me a more scientific explanation of the THC Oil.  My understanding it is 1% pure.. while the stuff at the despencaries in Nevada runs 10-23%.  Wouldn't a cigar give you a better buzz from the tar? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moontang said:

Could you post a link? I was wondering about similar issues with the certificate being a get out of jail free card.  Many come here from places where it is legal and have it in our systems. Also, can anyone give me a more scientific explanation of the THC Oil.  My understanding it is 1% pure.. while the stuff at the despencaries in Nevada runs 10-23%.  Wouldn't a cigar give you a better buzz from the tar? 

Why not stop using it before you travel?

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Why not stop using it before you travel?

I do, but it can take longer to clear your system than the duration of my trip.  Also, I searched Reddit, and read about the 120k paid at Asoke.  I call BS on most of it, not on the stops and searches, though.  That guy is a common English teacher loser type.  Claims he smokes 2 x 2.5 gram joints per day.  A typical joint would be 1/5 that amount...or less if it was unlikely quality.  And another guy claiming he knows how to speak Thai, and is well connected... Maybe he was caught dealing red handed.. Two oz in a cab, at Asoke area.. at 2am?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moontang said:

I recall blurting out seesipjet, as a lady stepped onto the scale in front of 711..dead on.. She was really amused.. we dated for a while.. real quality lady, a nurse.  But, try doing that in the US.. assuming you could find a scale.  You might have some feminazi screaming bloody murder, or face arrest for lewdness.  

If farang could get out of their bubbles and boycott Thonglo, a lot of troubles would never occur. 

Always like nurses...

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Always like nurses...

Yes, education wise, and understanding of economics... never seen anyone do a more thorough, faster job on washing the dishes, too. 

If you divide common medical services into doctors, nurses, and pharmacists the nurses and pharmacists can often be the brains of your treatment, and didn't buy their way into Uni. 

Edited by moontang

On 2/3/2021 at 1:00 AM, adexbe said:

Yes me too ! But problem with this legal oil, after few weeks smoking everyday, the result is not as good anymore !

But with a week or 2 without smoking, the next time it will hit me again !

yes we need stronger ! Do you know where to get indoor legal cannabis oil ?

• Like 1

On 2/13/2021 at 5:48 AM, moontang said:

while the stuff at the despencaries in Nevada runs 10-23%. 

That's flower.

Concentrates run 80%. So a 1 gram tube might have 836 mg of THC.

You need a dab rig or nail to smoke. Unless you want to make your own 510s for vaping.

Vape cartridges, may be more akin to what people are calling "oil", are in the 70% - 90% range.  Careful with these, dosing is problematic. 

Tinctures (oil-like appearance, but can be extracted/decarbed via alcohol) taken under the tongue - not classified as an edible - are all over the map. My vaguest recollection is that the GPO Oil THC has 0.5 grams in 5 ml, so can't calculate the %. It should be on the packaging somewhere though.

Tinctures are probably easiest for the Thai emdical application? Looks like traditional medicine, and you don't want the elderly or children (e.g epilepsy/ASD) smoking.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2021 at 11:12 PM, thailanddogerator said:

But anyway, certificate or not, if cops want money, they will get it.

Already many cases of THC positive people in BKK who were propose to go to the police station to check their certificate or check it on the spot for 10000 thb...

What would you do ? take the risk to go in their car to the police station or just pay to go home with your own car ?

Refuse all and tell them go court. 

They as well suppose to call clinic.

If it's legal then I don't see point of paying them and let them bully. Record it too.

• Haha 2

On 2/28/2021 at 4:45 PM, scoupeo said:

where do you buy them ? 

????

CBD https://thaivapeshop.com/search?q=Cbd

U have to remember that many thc or cbd oils they fakes. Either it's coconut oil or spice, lab made thc. Buy quality lab tested stuff cuz most sold online if fake knock offs untested god knows what.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Xaos said:

CBD https://thaivapeshop.com/search?q=Cbd

U have to remember that many thc or cbd oils they fakes. Either it's coconut oil or spice, lab made thc. Buy quality lab tested stuff cuz most sold online if fake knock offs untested god knows what.

is there a way to test the oil ? if I get high it means that it's good THC ?

On 2/28/2021 at 2:34 PM, Yellowtail said:

Why? What's wrong with smoking? It's not like it's tobacco... 

I think most reasonable people understand that asking elderly people, or children to take a medicine via smoking it is unreasonable. If you're ~ 18 - 65 and healthy, maybe it's OK?

On 2/28/2021 at 4:45 PM, scoupeo said:

where do you buy them ? 

Well, wherever it's legal. I was merely summarizing the oil-y type products which are available legally in other countries.

AFAIK, the GPO oils (tincture) are the only legal oil here.

I've seen all sorts of third-party off-brand "oils" advertised on FB here. Feel free to experiment. And let us know if you survive.

Old-Tyme Tincture...

Parke-Davis-Tincture.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1