Legal THC Oil - Where?

ricklev

15 minutes ago, Xaos said:

Refuse all and tell them go court. 

They as well suppose to call clinic.

If it's legal then I don't see point of paying them and let them bully. Record it too.

yes champion, you know real life experience, tight ?

so funny, read again your post, you should laugh also !!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

I think most reasonable people understand that asking elderly people, or children to take a medicine via smoking it is unreasonable. If you're ~ 18 - 65 and healthy, maybe it's OK?

I was talking about getting loaded with it, not taking it as medicine.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, scoupeo said:

I know, right? Refuse all, get blood tested, go to jail where you will stay until you pay or  go to court. Get to court and pay more than if you would have had you paid on the street...

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, scoupeo said:

is there a way to test the oil ? if I get high it means that it's good THC ?

It can be synthetic. And often in black market oils there's chemicals that u should not inhale. Only lab test can show.

Google it fake thc vape lab tests lots on it.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, scoupeo said:

Of course I know i live in pattaya, road <deleted> tests were everyday thing here. I know ppl with med cert from thai clinic that were let loose right away and know ppl without who paid up. I know ppl who went court ended up small fine.

Bkk mafia might be different but law is law. If u got legit med cert from thai clinic for GPO oil they can't do anything legally period. U only pay cuz u scared. If u tell them no prob let's go court them sure might play their games and hold u for a while but they will let u go they can't file charges do they. It's legal.

Oh and I went clinic got oil and med cert in past and spoke to doctor about cops problem and he said they can't do anything legally and said call clinic if problem and ur in system registered oil meds user.

Edited by Xaos
  • Haha 2

On 11/30/2019 at 8:54 PM, sikishrory said:

My understanding was THC oil gets you high and CBD doesn't. 

I have had THC vape and got high and had CBD gummies and not got high but felt bit of pain relief.

So why would Thailand be giving the one that gets you high? Am I missing something here.

U can get GPO THC, CBD, and mix THC-CBD they got it all in clinics

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Xaos said:

Of course I know i live in pattaya, road <deleted> tests were everyday thing here. I know ppl with med cert from thai clinic that were let loose right away and know ppl without who paid up. I know ppl who went court ended up small fine.

Bkk mafia might be different but law is law. If u got legit med cert from thai clinic for GPO oil they can't do anything legally period. U only pay cuz u scared. If u tell them no prob let's go court them sure might play their games and hold u for a while but they will let u go they can't file charges do they. It's legal.

Oh and I went clinic got oil and med cert in past and spoke to doctor about cops problem and he said they can't do anything legally and said call clinic if problem and ur in system registered oil meds user.

Yeah, everyone always have a bunch of "friends" they use to support their argument. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, everyone always have a bunch of "friends" they use to support their argument. 

And everyone speaks Thai, and has a significant other, he met on lower Sukhumvit, that is HiSo and not like every single other girl, and those pretending to be girls, out there.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

It does amaze me that everyone on the board speaks fluent Thai. I've been here twenty years and can count on my hands the number of guys I would consider fluent. 

I know a bunch of guys that can ruin my dinner order by jumping in and interpreting for me...

I have brought a few Thai girls to places I had successfully eaten at 80 times.. Couldn't believe how difficult they made it.. And frequently want to order some overly sweet kidie concoction that would cause a prison riot in the States. 

Edited by moontang
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

The point is if u got cert from clinic for gpo oils cops can't arrest u legally. They can intimidate ppl but if u simply show cert call clinic pass the phone threaten with lawyers good luck. No law broken, i wouldn't fork out but again with legit cert not some fishy illegal oils fake clinics stuff. GPO oil serial no. is linked with ur passport and ur in database. U can't resell it etc. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Xaos said:

The point is if u got cert from clinic for gpo oils cops can't arrest u legally. They can intimidate ppl but if u simply show cert call clinic pass the phone threaten with lawyers good luck. No law broken, i wouldn't fork out but again with legit cert not some fishy illegal oils fake clinics stuff. GPO oil serial no. is linked with ur passport and ur in database. U can't resell it etc. 

Keep dreaming...

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 8:27 AM, Xaos said:

Yes, sure, a Thai doctor knows more than what bring money directly to his pockets. You clearly are an expert and THC and Thai...

how ridiculous can people be ?!

• Like 2

On 11/30/2019 at 2:45 PM, Guitar God said:

Sawasdee Clinic has full extract tinctures for ฿1000. They’re just south of Don Mueang airport. 

777E5A37-7536-495B-A634-62462C373501.jpeg

I can say from personal recent experience that Sawasdee Clinic is pushing some home-made whatever tincture in place of the GPO product they are supposed to be (only) selling. And the CBD products contains THC.

CBD_Sawasdee_Front.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, allencraig said:

I can say from personal recent experience that Sawasdee Clinic is pushing some home-made whatever tincture in place of the GPO product they are supposed to be (only) selling. And the CBD products contains THC.

CBD_Sawasdee_Front.jpg

and do they have 100% THC ?

how do you know that their CBD has THC ?

Thanks 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I'm always afraid the CBD will get me loaded, how can I make sure it won't?

Only target of people in life is to find problems where they aren't any ?

Are you all so old and so weak that you fear anything !? What are you doing here, nobody told you that living abroad can be dangerous  ?!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1