Legal THC Oil - Where?

ricklev

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/1/2019 at 2:59 AM, bkk6060 said:

A new bunch of stoners giving excuses to get a weed prescription?

Before they legalized it in Calif. it was mostly skateboarders and snowboarders claiming fake pain.

I think all of it is a very bad idea that will just contribute to more problems, carnage on the roadways and elsewhere.

But your alcohol intake is fine lol

• Thanks 1

On 4/23/2021 at 8:58 AM, IvorBiggun2 said:

Not as stupid as you. Got my THC today from a government hospital. No money paid to the Thai doctor. All done above board. 

I was drinking Sierra Nevada Pale Ale for 1.50 usd last night and smoked a tenth of a gram of California flower.. made me glad to have left Tiredland. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2021 at 7:02 PM, scoupeo said:

do you know if any new THC shop is now open at Pattaya ? As I won't visit the ridiculous clinic selling overprice useless GPO. All these places selling ganja food or drink do not sell weed to take away ?

no, only the scammer sell its useless stuff...

• 1 month later...

Anyone who is smoking an oil mixture/tincture meant for oral or sublingual use that contains a food oil like coconut oil/medium-chain triglycerides, olive oil, etc. needs to know that it is very, very dangerous to smoke those kinds of oils (the carrier oils, not the cannabis "oils"). They can cause what is known as lipid pneumonia. Trust me, you don't want to die that way.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, PadPrikKhing said:

Anyone who is smoking an oil mixture/tincture meant for oral or sublingual use that contains a food oil like coconut oil/medium-chain triglycerides, olive oil, etc. needs to know that it is very, very dangerous to smoke those kinds of oils (the carrier oils, not the cannabis "oils"). They can cause what is known as lipid pneumonia. Trust me, you don't want to die that way.

But will it get you loaded? 

I am skeptical of anything but the flower.. even in the parts of the US, where it is legal.  Seems like the oils, edibles are a way for them to get rid of the shake/leaf, which is worth a tenth of the flower.  

<50 THB per gram in Nogales, Arizona.. would sell for 1000 per gram in Land of Stunted.... so yes, there are a few things more of a ripoff than wine. 

Screenshot_20210629-111913.png

Edited by moontang
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, thaicookingchef said:

so why many people smoke thc oil around the world ?

Smoking gets a better/quicker buzz than oils and I believe it is cheaper than oil. I could be wrong 

Edited by IvorBiggun2

2 hours ago, thaicookingchef said:

is it true that the thc sold here should not be smoked ?

Not sure on the legalities of smoking government approved THC oils and we don't know what's in the oils that are to be taken orally.My guess is that it's not recommended.I've smoked about twenty bottles of the stuff and haven't noticed and undesirable effects.

23 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Not sure on the legalities of smoking government approved THC oils and we don't know what's in the oils that are to be taken orally.My guess is that it's not recommended.I've smoked about twenty bottles of the stuff and haven't noticed and undesirable effects.

I have smoked 50+ ....

still alive ❤️

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Have you tried the Indra Mall stuff?

No. The real McCoy stuff that I got from my hospital is Cannabis Sublingual Oil THC 1.7% Formula.

Medical marijuana makes headway in Phuket

Edited by IvorBiggun2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

No. The real McCoy stuff that I got from my hospital is Cannabis Sublingual Oil THC 1.7% Formula.

I think the Indra Mall stuff might be made from the bush weed from the tons of it found abandoned on the Thai side of the Mekong.At a guess I would put it at about 7%.Maybe not the Real McCoy stuff more like the Dodgy Bros Shonky stuff, but from all reports much better than the Real McCoy, at least from a euphoric perspective.

4 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

I think the Indra Mall stuff might be made from the bush weed from the tons of it found abandoned on the Thai side of the Mekong.At a guess I would put it at about 7%.Maybe not the Real McCoy stuff more like the Dodgy Bros Shonky stuff, but from all reports much better than the Real McCoy, at least from a euphoric perspective.

Did you mean to say from a euphoria perspective?

Everything looks better from a euphoric perspective.... ????

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Did you mean to say from a euphoria perspective?

Everything looks better from a euphoric perspective.... ????

I wish I was now viewing the euphoria perspective from a euphoric perspective that would be better too!