water in phnom penh

phycokiller

my water is off today. Im not sure but I think its the usual scam they do of not delivering my water bill then cutting me off and charging me $20 to get it on again. however I checked this site which shows the level of the mekong. http://ffw.mrcmekong.org/ . the site seems to have crashed now but the mekong is way below normal levels including last year. its already at 2/3 the level it was this time last year and judging by the chart phnom penh will have no water at all for several months next year. further reading shows that its at the lowest level in at least 60 years. no wonder the dictator has moved his money to cyprus. I dont see how the country will get thru this one

No water problem where I am in PP today. Nor anyone I know in PP. So I don't think anything to do with water levels.

Start by asking your neighbors. If they have water then yes yours must have been shut off. If they don't then maybe a main shut down fot some reason

3 hours ago, Sheryl said:

No water problem where I am in PP today. Nor anyone I know in PP. So I don't think anything to do with watet levels.

Start by asking your neighbors. If they have water then yes yours must have been shut off. If they don't then maybe a main shut down fot some reason

neighbours did but could be street work. but anyway, the river level is disturbing

• 2 weeks later...

Archived