Sourdough Bread???

moonseeker

24 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Ok I went to the Soi Bukow bakery right next to the market today.....And they DO have sourdough bread....I bought one......I can't vouch for if it's the real deal sourdough........This will take some further investigation....The investigation just was not happening today with the Thai girl working to counter.....

I've been buying Harry's Bakery sour dough bread for months, tastes good, not compared it to any others in Thailand

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

I've been buying Harry's Bakery sour dough bread for months, tastes good, not compared it to any others in Thailand

Well after now having tasted Harrys Sourdough and O Delicious  French Bakery  Jomtien.......I would say O Delicious  is a far superior Sourdough.........That's a shame too because Harry's  is much closer to where I live.....

Real Sourdough bread is not just for taste but Its way better for your health than other breads........So I guess I will be doing my bread shopping in Jomtien.......

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Real Sourdough bread is not just for taste but Its way better for your health than other breads........

Yes so they say, although I've just switched back to white and seems much easier to digest, i was eating up to 6 slices of sour dough bread a day, too much i think, maybe a touch of wheat intolerance coming in

Edited by scubascuba3

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yes so they say, although I've just switched back to white and seems much easier to digest, i was eating up to 6 slices of sour dough bread a day, too much i think, maybe a touch of wheat intolerance coming in

I see sourdough bread just part of a health plan I have to get more healthy..........I cut out as much MSG,  and Soy, as possible and now feel 100% better......It was not easy to do because they sneak this stuff into LOADS of food....

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 1

On 3/26/2021 at 5:11 PM, redwood1 said:

Ok I went to the Soi Bukow bakery right next to the market today.....And they DO have sourdough bread....I bought one......I can't vouch for if it's the real deal sourdough........This will take some further investigation....The investigation just was not happening today with the Thai girl working to counter.....

how much and how long can you keep it before eating ?

On 3/26/2021 at 7:05 PM, redwood1 said:

Well after now having tasted Harrys Sourdough and O Delicious  French Bakery  Jomtien.......I would say O Delicious  is a far superior Sourdough.........That's a shame too because Harry's  is much closer to where I live.....

Real Sourdough bread is not just for taste but Its way better for your health than other breads........So I guess I will be doing my bread shopping in Jomtien.......

Can you tell me how to say that a sourdough bread is better than another one ? thank you.