London attacker released last year after terrorism offences, prompting recriminations

rooster59

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, yogi100 said:

Why not. And why only two bullets.

They managed to put seven in the head of a Brazilian electrician who it has since been proven had nothing to do with any terrorist organisation.

Let's be honest about it they're wary of targeting Islamic terrorists until they've committed an offence. By which time it's too late.

Was the Brazilian electrician in the uk legally?.

The 400 odd million pounds we gift to Pakistan in aid every year should be sufficient for them to grant us a few favours. That is how it all works, isn't it? You could print a fair few passports for 400 million smackers.

I would apply this to all 20,000 known jihadis that are currently loose on British streets. If anybody else has a better idea, I'm all ears.

2 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

He was a radicalised Moslem extremist. A British radicalised Moslem extremist. Believe it or not, there are quite a lot of them. 20k on the watch list in the UK.

Yep, he was so British that he was buried in Pakistan.

On 12/5/2019 at 8:39 PM, DannyCarlton said:

UK law and international law say otherwise.

We have a major problem in the UK it's caused by British moslems. The sooner you understand that, the sooner we can start to deal with the problem with real solutions, not Tommy Robinson rhetoric.

I think the issue is a lot wider than just "British muslims' - a Saudi national killed some innocent people in the US today - no British muslims involved in that.

The sooner people realise that we are dealing with a toxic ideology, the sooner we'll find a solution.

On 11/30/2019 at 12:48 PM, cmsally said:

This is from the BBC news article. It would seem to insinuate that he should have been still wearing an electronic tag. It is also suggested he was attending an event at the Fishmongers Hall on the subject of prisoner rehabilitation!!

Nothing was 'insinuated'. It was widely reported.  Chaudry is also wandering around London with just an ankle tag. Now the muslims have the voting power they have become untouchable especially with the lefty liberal 'useful idiots' ignoring the grosser aspects of Islam.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/11/30/its-time-to-get-real-about-islamist-terror/

7 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Nothing was 'insinuated'. It was widely reported.  Chaudry is also wandering around London with just an ankle tag. Now the muslims have the voting power they have become untouchable especially with the lefty liberal 'useful idiots' ignoring the grosser aspects of Islam.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/11/30/its-time-to-get-real-about-islamist-terror/

Very few people are arguing about the grosser aspects of Islam. I'm certainly not

16 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

He was a radicalised Moslem extremist. A British radicalised Moslem extremist. Believe it or not, there are quite a lot of them. 20k on the watch list in the UK.

And what's britain going to do?stick their heads in the sand and blame it all on Tommy robertson?

After being shot dead in London, Khan's body was taken up to Birmingham for some fancy ceremony in a mosque there, before being flown home to Pakistan for his traditional burial ceremony(this is all sounding very much like the mourning of some big time hero).

https://news.sky.com/story/usman-khan-london-bridge-attackers-body-to-be-buried-in-pakistan-11879397

Can anybody confirm exactly who paid for his body to be taken on such a grand journey? I am going to assume it is the fools more commonly known as British taxpayers? 

On 12/5/2019 at 7:23 PM, Sujo said:

I hope when thailand does anything against your country you take the side of thailand.

Why wouldnt the kid be thai, especially born and growing up in thailand.

Oh your last sentence explains it. Only white people born in Britain can be British.

Mo Farrah must have really hated representing his country so well in the olympics.

Actually a child of two british persons born in Thailand would NOT become a Thai citizen. In a mixed marriage between a Thai female and a Brit male, the child is automatically Thai but can be a Brit as well. I think that the child of a Thai male and a Brit female will be a Thai as well, but I am not so sure of that one.

Archived