Uk visit visa refused twice

On 12/6/2019 at 8:26 AM, dallen52 said:

But they specifically say not to book flights until the visa is granted. 

Plus it has a 12 week prior and cannot use before a certain date printed on the UK Visa. 

Agreed my point was mainly with the 30000bt the return flight tickets were to satisfy border control at the airport 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/6/2019 at 3:50 PM, roo860 said:

Documents scanned and sent to India, originals handed back at Chiang Mai office. 

On 12/6/2019 at 3:50 PM, roo860 said:

Documents scanned and sent to India, originals handed back at Chiang Mai office. 

Hi Roo 860

will be applying for tourist UK visa for my lady, lived here together in Isaan for nearly 4 years

BUT , i have no birth certificate here in Thailand , will this effect the application ?

Have both been to Australia before and was never asked for a birth certificate from me for those visas

Any other adice would be much appreciated too  

3 hours ago, Joinaman said:

Hi Roo 860

will be applying for tourist UK visa for my lady, lived here together in Isaan for nearly 4 years

BUT , i have no birth certificate here in Thailand , will this effect the application ?

Have both been to Australia before and was never asked for a birth certificate from me for those visas

Any other adice would be much appreciated too  

You don't need to show one mate, I submit copy passport and latest 1 year extension, 6 months UK bank statements and letter stating I will cover ALL expenses. Also I give a copy of my Thai bank account. 

Good luck, the application is pretty straight forward. 

On 12/8/2019 at 8:14 PM, rod40a said:

Agreed my point was mainly with the 30000bt the return flight tickets were to satisfy border control at the airport 

On arrival at the UK Border the Border Force Officer will need to be satisfied that the visa holder will leave the UK at the conclusion of the visit and in compliance with the Immigration Rules.
They will sometimes ask for sight of a return ticket, but do so in the knowledge that possession of a return ticket doesn't mean that they will actually leave the UK, only that they have the means to do so, a person intent on overstaying may well buy a return ticket and simply discard the return portion.

Immigration Rules state that the passenger must show the officer, if asked, that they have means to leave the UK, that could be a ticket or sufficient funds to purchase one. Having funds on arrival at the Border wouldn't be regarded as "padding an account", but putting funds into an account before the visa application would be. 

Archived