Need this specific size SOFT cage

Airline requires these dimensions...

Not more than:

18" L x 14" W x 9" H (45 cm x 35 cm x 23 cm).

Length and height I found on Lazada (https://www.lazada.co.th/products/pet-dog-carrier-bag-space-capsule-shape-breathable-handbag-puppy-outdoor-travel-shoulder-bag-soft-kennel-large-small-dogs-cats-s-i357040840-s699778091.html), but it's too narrow to fit two cats...

I've talked to a couple of pet stores in Chiangmai and can't find one that comes close to these dimensions...

Anyone can help source something that comes close to these dimensions, would be appreciated. Doesn't have to be in CM. But, preferably one I can get via EMS/Kerry...

• 2 weeks later...

Are you sure it needs exactly those dimensions? usually airline dimensions are a maximum and in the case of soft cases they will accept somewhat larger if it can be squeezed into space of that maximum  size (assuming cat  will be in cabin with you, as I hope)

I have brought cats on planes with  soft carry cases many times. But always with me in the cabin. If going into the cargo hold then yes a hard case is necessary. But that is to be avoided when possible.

Archived