Bentley Bangkok

snoop1130

Bentley Bangkok

Imagery_Bentley-EXP-100-GT_CCC-Bentley-EXP-100-GT-Emotional-Side-jpg-2-1170x658.jpg

The very best of British.

Bentley Bangkok by AAS Auto Service Co.,Ltd, the sole authorised dealer and distributor of Bentley in Thailand has many reasons to look forward positively to the future. In 2019 Bentley celebrated its 100th birthday. The company commemorated its 100 extraordinary years of existence at the former British Embassy site on Wireless Road.

David Jackson, MD of Bentley Thailand is keen to share what the future looks like, “I am delighted to be leading the Bentley brand in Thailand as the company enters its second century of business. We at AAS – a name you can trust, are proud to be a part of the Bentley story so far and to continue to be part of this incredible journey. I am proud to present a new retail environment and range of models that have been thrilling our customers around the world. Bentley is significantly strengthening its brand and positioning in the Thai market by continuing to launch the world’s best automobiles across new and existing segments. With a long heritage of world-class engineering, motorsport distinction and iconic designs and its commitment to excellence. Bentley makes extraordinary cars for discerning customers, a unique blend of luxury and performance that cannot be found anywhere else but here at the home of the brand in Thailand. AAS is significantly boosting the Bentley brand presence in the Thai market. In its retail spaces, we aim to offer an extraordinary experience for our customers within Bentley’s global brand standards. Our customers will experience the latest models that have been thrilling customers around the world namely…

The Bentley Bentayga V8 petrol the most sporting guise of this award-winning SUV to date. The V8 petrol is the unique blend of power and refinement which gives it a distinct, unrivalled position in the luxury SUV market. It has defined a new sector and set the luxury SUV benchmark, offering customers the ultimate grand touring experience unrestricted by landscape or conditions.  At the heart of the latest model is a new generation 4.0 litre, twin-turbocharged V8 petrol engine, which combines immense power with impressive fuel efficiency. The addition of a characteristic V8 burble, stylish twin-quad exhaust pipes and optional carbon-ceramic brakes, reveals more of the luxury SUV’s sporting character. The dynamic unit develops 542bhp (550PS) and 568lb.ft. (770 Nm) of torque, resulting in a top speed of 180mph (290 km/h) and 0-60mph in 4.4 seconds (100 km/h in 4.5 seconds). The class-leading performance of the Bentayga V8 is complemented by a range of 464 miles (746km), with CO2 emissions of 260g/km. 

This refined efficiency (24.8mpg/11.4 litres/100 km combined) comes, in part, through the ability of the engine to deactivate four of its eight cylinders in suitable conditions, without compromising the drive. The seamless change happens in just 20 milliseconds, making it imperceptible to customers. The addition of stop-start technology, which can activate at ‘near-to-stop’ speeds, also contributes to the emissions figure. Sitting at the core of the Bentayga range, the new V8 model fuses exquisite luxury with power, usability and extensive sporting ability. Its responsive performance is fully customisable on demand by the driver through Bentley’s Drive Dynamics system, from limousine-like refinement to sporting precision. Inside, customers will recognise Bentley’s unique approach to modern luxury tailoring, with the familiar blend of exquisite handcrafted materials and advanced technologies. New styling features include a wood and hide steering wheel and the introduction of a high gloss carbon fibre interior panel finish.

Full Story: https://expatlifeinthailand.com/lifestyle/bentley-bangkok/

expat.png

-- © Copyright Expat Life in Thailand

Seriously think there should be a law that anyone who buys cars that cost 20 million baht should be forced to live in the slums of a 3rd world country for an extended period of time. Hopefully it would give them some perspective and rethink their priorities in life.

Looks are stunning...but imagine driving it in BKK traffic jam while loads of scooters push themselves between your car and others....or driving it along the gardeners who are lawnmowing along the roads with stones flying around....

Or driving it outside of BKK on roads full of holes, idiots, soidogs, falling coconuts, overhanging loads.....nahhh not me...i pass.

"The Bentley Bentayga V8 petrol the most sporting guise of this award-winning SUV to date."

Petrol and to make it even worse - an SUV! My goodness. Better take home some plastic bags from a 7-Eleven or any other not Bentley retailer. And you can reuse them for... 

A nice toy definately....but I would not feel safe either driving around in some dark lit street late at night....and feel even less in peace to leave it in a cramped parking of MBk ... such a car needs to come with a driver....but then what's the point to have such a beauty and not be able to drive it oneself ?...perhaps to do some bunga bunga hankyPanky in the back seat at most....

1 hour ago, madhav said:

Seriously think there should be a law that anyone who buys cars that cost 20 million baht should be forced to live in the slums of a 3rd world country for an extended period of time. Hopefully it would give them some perspective and rethink their priorities in life.

Sounds like you're a hater. Anyone who has that kind of money, most likely earned it. They should be able to spend it however they want. Stop hating.

38 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

A nice toy definately....but I would not feel safe either driving around in some dark lit street late at night....and feel even less in peace to leave it in a cramped parking of MBk ... such a car needs to come with a driver....but then what's the point to have such a beauty and not be able to drive it oneself ?...perhaps to do some bunga bunga hankyPanky in the back seat at most....

Why <deleted> in a car when you have that kind of money? I'd get a rooftop suite and do it there.

Good for whoever can afford a car like this. So many haters. I love how people look at me with envy when I'm driving my 2008 Mercedes Benz S550. It just fuels my desire to make more money and buy nicer stuff and flaunt it in the faces of people who are too lazy or too dumb to make as much money as me. And let me say that I really don't make that much money.

_DSC4436.NEF

15 minutes ago, Boricua67 said:

Sounds like you're a hater. Anyone who has that kind of money, most likely earned it. They should be able to spend it however they want. Stop hating.

Lol first I am envious, now I am hater. This is entertainment. 

11 minutes ago, thequietman said:

In Thailand??? Give me a break. 

Anyone with that kind of cash, you can be sure that it came from not so legal means. (Corruption) ????

Who cares where they earned it. Stop with all the hate. If you could afford it, you'd buy one to.

My point is that it is possible to save 15 million baht and get a new X5 xDrive 45e and you could have a very comfortable suv. With a simple ecu tune can easily get even the same power as that Bentley Bentayga SUV.  

8 hours ago, observer90210 said:

When you can afford such a car in Thailand you are a somebody . Not only one with a car like that will not be shopping at MBK but even if they did.  They would get VIP treatment with its own security guard and most likely 5 empty spaces 

35 minutes ago, madhav said:

My point is that it is possible to save 15 million baht and get a new X5 xDrive 45e and you could have a very comfortable suv. With a simple ecu tune can easily get even the same power as that Bentley Bentayga SUV.  

When you are worth 50 million , getting 5 million car is ok , just as when you are worth a billion. 20 million baht car is a norm, not to mention most likely used as a tax write off or deduction

10 hours ago, Boricua67 said:

Who cares where they earned it. Stop with all the hate. If you could afford it, you'd buy one to.

What is hate? Envy or just amusement at the need to own this form of transport?I would not buy this vehicle as it would not fit my requirements, regardless of personal wealth.  Owning a vehicle like this is a statement of personal or corporate power or social standing, not a means of transport. I do not need to make such a statement as I really do not care about such things, I have no power and do not give a <deleted> about my social standing. As a Farang I have NO social status. 

7 hours ago, madhav said:

Thats like comparing apples to oranges .

14 hours ago, Boricua67 said:

Good for whoever can afford a car like this. So many haters. I love how people look at me with envy when I'm driving my 2008 Mercedes Benz S550. It just fuels my desire to make more money and buy nicer stuff and flaunt it in the faces of people who are too lazy or too dumb to make as much money as me. And let me say that I really don't make that much money.

_DSC4436.NEF 27.68 MB · 12 downloads

Very nice car always liked them how much do they go for in the uk now?

20 minutes ago, maxcorrigan said:

You mean earned it like Uncle Tuu (Prayut)

Irrelevant how it’s earned , any way you pick it’s hard work. Even stealing money from the bank or selling drugs or fraud is all hard work. 

16 hours ago, Boricua67 said:

_DSC4436.NEF 27.68 MB · 15 downloads

Yea right ,That Building must be you're Townhouse hey.   :crazy:

16 hours ago, Boricua67 said:

_DSC4436.NEF 27.68 MB · 18 downloads

Why waste your energy in thinking others are jealous ? I'd rather be happy with my fortune and enjoy it without bothering what others think ?

Archived