BANGKOK
snoop1130

Bentley Bangkok

On 12/3/2019 at 9:16 PM, CNXexpat said:

An X5, it doesn´t matter which model, is 3 levels under a Bentley (ok, but looks better). You better compare it with a Mercedes GLS AMG 63 or a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S. Much cheaper. But if I would have the money I would buy the Lamborghini Urus. Exotic too but much better looking than the Bentley.

I know that Bentley is a exclusive brand, I have watched a documentary on how they are made and they are definitely impressive. However I really don’t care so much for all that, they are simply too expensive. 

The engine in the new X5 is actually really decent for the money. Can be so easily modified to make huge power. Many bolt on parts. The car itself is perfectly comfortable and practical.

You can buy used luxury cars in Florida. The wealthy hold on to them for 1-3 years then dump them. Lots of Bentley's, Mercedes. Cheap too bc who wants to pay for service?

Owning a nice car in Thailand is stupid. Someone will hit you then your lovely toy is never quite the same and who wants a car that's been in an accident (resale)?

Edited by Number 6