BANGKOK
snoop1130

Malaysia orders inquiry over half-naked tattoo show

2 hours ago, 727Sky said:

When was the last time in the last hundred years have you heard of any of those sects stoning a woman for being raped or cutting off a 9 year olds hand for stealing a loaf of bread ? Just wondering ?

The religious police roaming the streets looking for someone who is not dressed properly or doing anything they deem against the Quran in a bigger turn off to me...

jeez, have you actually read any history religions, if you think Islam are the only bad ones you are in for a bit of a shock. Also, you do know that just because some is Muslim that doesn't mean they automatically support that kind of bs... you do understand that concept, right?

They should take the skin off before showing it.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, torturedsole said:

I'll never bend over to Muslim sensibilities as they require constant pandering to this so-called religion.  It's a one-way street which doesn't sit well with my own sensibilities.

Religions and belief systems usually preach tolerance, love, and respect for others' beliefs.

Sadly, Islam doesn't. Quite the opposite.

1 hour ago, DrTuner said:

They should take the skin off before showing it.

be really self-defeating;

if they tanned and hide

get a tattoo, of a meat hook!

9 hours ago, Old Croc said:

This is a country that some here think is a good alternate for retirement.

If you do decide to go there stay away from the east coast states like   Terengganu.

Anywhere that has religious courts are definitely a no go zone for me.

Just stay away from Malasia, full stop.

Everyone has their own tastes in 'fashion'.  However, I consider tattoos on females to be clearly grafitti, which is permanent. 

Honestly, does anyone know of any fashionable woman who would ever consider wearing the same outfit, shoes, stockings, tops, bottoms, makeup for the rest of their lives?  Or is it reasonable to conclude that it is quite normal to desire to change such items from time to time, or more frequently?  I am miffed indeed. 

Plus, I personally find beautiful feminine skin defaced in such ways, as is found all to frequently these days, to be truly repulsive, and unnatural.  But hey, it is just one man's cup of tea.  Indeed.