BANGKOK
ianh68

Frozen British Pensions

3 hours ago, ianh68 said:

It is worth remembering that the Labour Manifesto is not just the product of Jeremy Corbyn's brain - it is a distillation of policy democratically decided at Labour Party conference.

and Momentum.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, kingdong said:

Right on,all they,ve got to do is print some more money..................

I know, the Tories have hardly borrowed a penny to pay for their austerity. Or have they borrowed more than any other British government ever?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, kingdong said:

Right on,all they,ve got to do is print some more money..................

I know, the Tories have hardly borrowed a penny to pay for their austerity. Or have they borrowed more than any other British government ever?

3 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

Off topic time for a lighten up .  No Hope , no Jobs , no Cash but we still have Kevin Bacon.

And bring in Jim Hacker and Sir Humphrey 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nchuckle said:

You seem a credulous chap. For £100 I’ll sell you Tower Bridge,simply pay  into the account details I messaged you... A decent chap laying wreaths on terrorist graves is your kinda guy hey?

Maybe Nelson Mandela, Bill Clinton and the Queen should be equally denounced?

image.png.2ab1f22788734c3b2d566bfc957a45d9.png   image.png.0c0c3c5cede8354794d648de99bb23cc.png

image.png.7aeecbdd9e77b3eb388f197f40069296.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, saengd said:

Good luck with that, if you want to stamp that out then you'll have to stamp out the wealth creators also, you know, the people who create jobs!

Urban myth. Complete nonsense. How much wealth will Mogg create when he plans to crash the UK economy and salt away the immence profits in offshore accounts? Rock all for Britain.

Edited by DannyCarlton
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, fishtank said:

Yes.

We can only hope that they get elected.

Not looking too good though.

For some bizarre reason the Brits seem to prefer the serial liar against the decent man.

Or woman.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I dont like Corbyn at all.

He campaigned during the referendum period to LEAVE.

He has thwarted the DEMOCRATIC vote since ... creating chaos ... despite bizarely, it going the way he had campaigned for.  He obviously decided chaos is good .. democracy bad.

I have never forgiven him for when he was just a back bencher .. and employed a Sinn Fein / IRA supporter as a researcher when the IRA were murdering innocents just because they were Protestents. !!!!

It was a big controversy at the time. Not seen mentioned for 20 years but I wont forget.

A google search quickly confirms he has refused to condemn murderess terrorists when directly asked. One horrible man.

Edited by PAWNEESE
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, saengd said:

Good luck with that, if you want to stamp that out then you'll have to stamp out the wealth creators also, you know, the people who create jobs!

Everything I've ever read about Corbyns spending plans tells me he's detached from reality, he has no realistic way to pay for even one tenth of what he plans. Remember when Labour were ousted and the Cons. took over last time, the Cons guy at the Treasury read the note that was left for him by his Labour predecessor, "sorry, there's no money, we spent it all", that's just a fraction of what a Corbyn gov. would be like. And most thinking people understand that it was the catastrophic financial actions of Labour in that government that made the ensuing austerity program necessary, don't blames that on the Cons., they just cleaned up the mess that was left for them.

1 hour ago, saengd said:

Everything I've ever read about Corbyns spending plans tells me he's detached from reality, he has no realistic way to pay for even one tenth of what he plans. Remember when Labour were ousted and the Cons. took over last time, the Cons guy at the Treasury read the note that was left for him by his Labour predecessor, "sorry, there's no money, we spent it all", that's just a fraction of what a Corbyn gov. would be like. And most thinking people understand that it was the catastrophic financial actions of Labour in that government that made the ensuing austerity program necessary, don't blames that on the Cons., they just cleaned up the mess that was left for them.

If your dissatisfied with the way Amazon or Starbucks operate don't use them.

7 minutes ago, Percy P said:

If your dissatisfied with the way Amazon or Starbucks operate don't use them.

Are you sure you got your quotes right? I'm just fine with Amazon and Starbucks.

28 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Urban myth. Complete nonsense. How much wealth will Mogg create when he plans to crash the UK economy and salt away the immence profits in offshore accounts? Rock all for Britain.

Whatever are you talking about, Mogg crash the UK economy!!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, saengd said:

If you don't like the way Amazon or Starbucks operate don't support them. I've never been in a Starbucks  coffee house.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, saengd said:

Are you sure you got your quotes right? I'm just fine with Amazon and Starbucks.

But are they paying their fair share of taxes to the treasury for the amount of business  they do in the Uk.

• Like 1